IGNORED

CoCo demos from Princeton Rainbowfest 1987

Mr SQL

Princeton Rainbowfest 1987

These two CoCo demo's are from the Saint John Gallery exhibit:

The first features semigraphic scrolling images on the disc directory - we had a corresponding Dir Paint package to design the disc image art.

The second demo is a CoCo3 only advertisement for our BBS software that has my voice digitized with Max Headroom inspired effects :)

I had a great time at Princeton meeting other programmers and fans and the other Rainbow Adventure authors at the Falsoft Booth along with my friend Eric from the Long Island Color Computer Club who wrote the Scratch N'Sniff Adventure, I wrote the Parlog Building.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I found the semigraphics editor for the disc directory along with a few pictures of directory art!

1625829604_DirectoryPictureArt-Modern.thumb.JPG.4d4e68acb0b86ba0743a9124121d2672.JPG

1773850906_DirectoryPictureArt-AwesomeMix.thumb.JPG.7f637cbc47faed569ed1a6221fa814ce.JPG

Directory_Picture_in_action.thumb.jpg.e818a1fdd96b8105553e7524504cb40a.jpg

8 color hi-res graphics on the CoCo 1 

Also found this hi-res 256x192 8 color composition Crumpled Paper from an 80's Computer Art contest in Rainbow Magazine I had created with another graphics package I wrote for drawing 8 color artifact pictures - that's a black and white image below!

Paper.JPG.cc172ab590956858399560f1afa90a96.JPG

There are some CoCo emulators that can display 4 artifact colors, but only the real hardware can render 8 as shown in the composition.

Directory_Picture_in_action.jpg