IGNORED

Intellivision Season 12 Begin date JANUARY 25TH

7 minutes ago, Bamse said:

Has the roster of games already been decided upon or are you still deciding as the competition goes along?

Oh I don't know. If it is I apologize. :)

2 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Don't have that one, so I've never played it.  Heard mixed things though.

If you have played Happy Trails you've played this. They're similar but I think this is a better game personally. Plus it's an arcade port. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, all. I have two quick comments.

I don't know how others feel, but I personally really don't like the overlapping schedules for playing games. (Essentially, that two game competitions are running at the same time.). As busy as adult life is, I found it really hard to even remember what game was being played and what I should focus on. Perhaps it is just me, but I preferred how it was run two seasons ago. Each game ran for two weeks, then the competition moved on to the next game.

The other thing is that if this season is starting just before Christmas, I hope that we are thinking about adding a little time on to this first competition. I imagine a lot of people are travelling for the holidays, and probably won't be around to participate. I, for example, won't be home from December 20th until January 1st. So, I pretty much won't even be able to compete in the first competition if the schedule follows the usual schedule. Just thinking out loud here....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I totally agree with dpisacane on both of his points as well.  I'm putting my vote in for 2-week sessions with just one game at a time.  And I think he makes a great point about starting this during the holidays, so it would be wise to add more time to the first game.

My Thoughts as well, Maybe Start Season 12 the first weekend in January... 

My Suggestions for some games for season 12 would be

pac man, lock n chase,DKjr , maybe make it a season of all "Arcade Classic Games"  just a thought for a Theme..  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, m-crew said:

My Thoughts as well, Maybe Start Season 12 the first weekend in January... 

My Suggestions for some games for season 12 would be

pac man, lock n chase,DKjr , maybe make it a season of all "Arcade Classic Games"  just a thought for a Theme..  

Cool thought but I already don’t have a few of those games. Lol. Maybe couid include them in a season though, but not make it an entire season of arcade games?