IGNORED

New SDrive-MAX cases

Mr Robot

The beige filament I have is nearly gone and they won't have any more in stock until mid next month so I ordered something else that I thought might be a better colour match. That looks great under natural light but goes completely the wrong colour under incandescents so today I'm going to try again.

Black is better than any brown I can find so I'm switching to that. 

IMG_2072.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mr Robot said:

I created an Atari 3D printing club where people can share designs hints tips etc. 

Now you have to get that into club members signatures, auto-promoting the club. It's going to require lead in posts or cross posts to get folks to the club. :)

It probably take a couple days to get the club set up though..

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

Now that the printing is in full swing, the basement assembly station is starting to resemble a successful 1990's copy party in miniature!
Postage materials will be here this week, new Khaki filament arrived today, more beige on Friday.

Small flotilla of Benchy's in the background there

IMG_2237.jpeg

• Like 10

If anyone has been undecided about getting one of these, the 1050's are nearly at the max 20, the other three are around the 10 mark. 

I'm currently adding names to a wait list but I'm not taking money until I'm nearly ready to print. 

• 3 weeks later...

Last weeks SDrive-Max case orders about to be packed up and mailed.

I am now up to date with my printing! These all got mailed today.

If you want a case but haven't contacted me yet, you should send me a DM. I only have a few left and this is the last time I will be plugging them.

After this if you want one and can't print your own it will be up to eBay sellers and Gavin

IMG_2775.jpeg

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Mr Robot said:

I'll be able to get the case you wanted finished soon :D

Do you have an Sdrive-max?

No Sdrive-max over here. It's a really nice product, but with IDE/CF capability in all my 'new' systems I really don't have a need at this time.

No rush on the special case project, because it certainly looks like you have your hands full for the time being. Of course I'm still very interested in seeing it completed, and know I'll love it based on what you already PM'ed me.