IGNORED

OoeyGUI Version 3 Released!

Shift838

All,

I have just posted OoeyGUI Version 3.0 build 08122019.  

HERE

Additions in this version:

Updated:
• Screenshots
• Requirements
• referenced new options on configuration tab
• autoload of FAV1.xml
• Text fields for configuration can now be typed in as well as browsed by folder.
• Added Listbox for current favorite within directory.  (Feature requested added)

• Like 3

I have an original Xbox running MAME in a large arcade cabinet. Wondering if I can get this to run your TI-99/4 GUI/Launcher?

IMG_6010.thumb.jpg.d223e0949f53cedd142f2b10daea3ef9.jpgIMG_6011.thumb.jpg.bbd71cf8538c3fb781ba474829b2f5c3.jpgIMG_6014.thumb.jpg.a0c7c6017f994ce6ce0e843cd472cf53.jpg

Any ideas where to begin Chris?

I don't know anything about MAME since this all installed semi-automatically via a package deal with the other emulators. Watched a video and got it all done without learning the details of what I was doing. Is the MAMEoX just a Launcher itself?

Assuming I'd have to somehow add your Launcher seperately?

Not sure if that would even be possible honestly.  If the XBOX can run compiled python code then maybe.  Since it is compiled it has all the necessary modules already installed.  I don't know much about MameOx but you may be able to copy the zip file over to the Xbox and unzip it just to see if it would even work.

Not sure if that would even be possible honestly.  If the XBOX can run compiled python code then maybe.  Since it is compiled it has all the necessary modules already installed.  I don't know much about MameOx but you may be able to copy the zip file over to the Xbox and unzip it just to see if it would even work.
It won't.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk