IGNORED

7800 CIB Console SOLD

FroggoGamer

Item is sold. 

Atari 7800 Console complete with box, all manuals, 2 controllers, the RF cord with the RF to Coax adapter, power cord, an extra box for the controllers, and the Pole Position Game. Everything is tested and works. This 7800 survived a house fire, so it has some slight scratches on the metal surface and the pause button is slightly lower than the other buttons but it does not interfere in its usage.

All pics were taken the morning of 8/7/19 and is stuffed in the package box waiting for a buyer. This price is in USD, since I live in the USA. Not interested in trades at this time. 

Price: $78.00 

Shipping is not included, box weighs 9.5 pounds and the dimensions of the box are 22x17x11. I live out in the sticks so my only real choice at the moment is the USPS. Please send me your zip code so that I may calculate your shipping.

Example USPS Shipping Rates

Anchorage, AK -- $38.58

San Diego, CA -- $28.61

Toronto, Canada -- $64.95

Atlanta, GA -- $23.62

PM me with your zip code if interested so that I may give accurate shipping costs. The close you live to Nebraska, the cheaper it will be. 

There was a separate listing for Super Cirus AtariAge CIB but I sold that to a fellow AA member, so I only have this game 4 sale 

20190807_102348.jpg

20190807_102358.jpg

20190807_102629.jpg

20190807_103036.jpg

20190807_103419.jpg

20190807_103424.jpg

20190807_103439.jpg

20190807_103446.jpg

20190807_103455.jpg

20190807_103502.jpg

20190807_103516.jpg

Edited by FroggoGamer
Sold it

14 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

I've been trying to find one.  The one I have has issues with some games that I'm hoping won't happen with one that has the expansion port.

Which games?  I may buy that from you, if you want to get rid of it. :)  As you may have noticed, I am always interested in problematic 7800's, for pretty obvious reasons. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrekMD said:

I've been trying to find one.  The one I have has issues with some games that I'm hoping won't happen with one that has the expansion port.

Likely have that extra timing circuit. Clip one of the legs off C64 and see if those games work for you after that...

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, FroggoGamer said:

This 7800 does NOT have the expansion port, sorry for those looking for one. I used it for over 5 years; it played Space Shuttle but not Robot Tank

Meant to state that even if you don't see a cutout on the side of the case, that doesn't mean there still isn't an expansion port to be found soldered to the main board. I was just talking about this with @Shawn the other day in fact about this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Which games?  I may buy that from you, if you want to get rid of it. :)  As you may have noticed, I am always interested in problematic 7800's, for pretty obvious reasons. LOL

Klax will not work and I think there's one more. 

@FroggoGamer Thanks for checking. 

Interesting that the lack of an open port doesn't mean the system doesn't have one!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Klax will not work and I think there's one more. 

@FroggoGamer Thanks for checking. 

Interesting that the lack of an open port doesn't mean the system doesn't have one!

Interesting, there is no official KLAX board, I wonder if it works on my MCP.  Interested in the motherboard, don't care about the rest.