IGNORED

Snes controllers confirmed

Awesome. I had a feeling that SNES games would arrive on the one year anniversary of NES Games (they have to maximize resubscriptions). I'm guessing that we'll have a year of SNES games, probably a year of GBA Games and a year of N64 games. Maybe we'd also get Gamecube, Wii, and DS (maybe with Flip Grip compatibility) towards the end of the Switch's lifespan, although that's a fanboy's pipe dream. Although, if Nintendo wants to Switch to last 8-10 years (like they said they did), and they plan on adding a new console to the online service every year, they're going to need to go through a lot of consoles and handhelds.

Speaking of the SNES Controllers, I'm going to stick to my 8BitDo. Their N30 is cheaper than the NES Joycons and has functionality with the PC, Android, as well as the Original NES and NES Classic (via a dongle). Their SN30 are also great, and I assume that the same improvements will apply.

True enough, but the switch lite had been dangled for awhile and with an actual photo that turned out to be true.  This one has been more just conjecture, but trust me I'd be happy if they did it.  The FCC filing at this rate could just be that as they can almost be as worthless as patent pieces that get dug up and go nowhere too.  If someone could just come up with a plausible image that would fit that would be great.