Jump to content

I need a small part.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)


I'm looking for a small part.  It goes under the switch and goes on top of the base of the switch for a light sixer.  If I could get one of those I would be in business.  I tried to order parts from Bardley but I must have pissed him off.

Edited by Polish.Gasoline

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you needing just the small metal spring contacts?  There are two of them shown in the image.... I would typically just replace the entire switch, or clean the ones you have.  Sometimes you can bend them open a little bit so they'll make better contact.  If those suggestions don't work, let me know via PM and i can probably get a set to you off a broken unit.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...