IGNORED

I can bring you stuff from Germany

skr

I want to offer you a chance to probably save some money for shipping and transportation if you want to buy stuff from Germany, for example from tf_hh or the ABBUC shop (only available online for members).

I´ll travel to the US on Sep 11 and could bring a few pieces with me. Shouldn´t be a probem with customs. Once in the US, I can send it with local mail service to you. Or you pick it up when meeting me in Dayton, OH (Sep 11-14), Salt Lake City, UT (Sep 15 - Oct 16) and finally Hamilton, NY (October 16 - 20).

If that is an option for someone, shout out here or send me a pm. First come, first serve.

• Like 7

I am also traveling, but the other way... going to Germany for a week and coming back to Washington DC the first week of September. I already have one Pokey chip with me to me which will cross the big pond. So if you need something and it is small like a chip, a small pcb or a cartridge just PM me.

• Like 2

I could use a couple of POKEYS myself, but your statement, @manterola is a bit confusing, so let me make sure I have it straight: You are getting yourself a POKEY in Germany and returning with it to the states? Or is it going to Germany? If you can get them in Germany and bring them back here, I'll take you up on your offer, maybe have you get me a PIA or two as well, even though they aren't hard to find since they aren't custom chips.

Edited by Gunstar

I was just commenting that someone else already took my offer and asked me to bring a Pokey chip from USA to Germany. I did that as an example of something easy to transport, and at the same time (I assume) hard to get in Germany for a good price.

Now, regarding PIAs you can get some in ebay here in USA (it looks like you are in USA). I got one at a good price (less than 10 bucks, shipped) when I needed one.

Example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/STMICROELECTRONICS-P-MC68B21P-IC-D-NMOS-PIA-IND-68B21-40-DIP/253359642163

Now if your have patience, you can get better prices from China sellers.

Edited by manterola
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am leaving for my travels on Sunday, so this offer is ending now. I got all the stuff, people asked me for and hopefully won´t have any trouble with the customs. But it´s actually not that much stuff. The way back home I will carry much more... ;)

@orpheuswaking: In Dayton I´ll attend a conference: http://digistardomes.org/

• Like 2