IGNORED

Super Cassette Vision games for sale

Yosikuma

So, help a brother out. :: laugh ::

I have several Super Cassette Vision games that I would love to sell off -- I'm not sure how many collectors for this system there are, but I have a few games that may be of interest.

Games with boxes:

#01, Astro Wars.  Cart in good shape; box has price tag residue on front and some damage where the tab should go, tab intact.  No manual.

#05, Super Baseball. Cart in good shape; box has some tearing on left side and some grime from age, tab intact.  No manual.

#06, Punch Boy. Cart in good shape, as is the box, with only some signs of age.  No manual.

#13, Super Soccer. Cart in good shape; box has fraying near tab. Includes manual.

#22, Doraemon. Cart is in okay shape; box has signs of age, some bending, still has the box tab.  No manual.

#26, Wai Wai (Y2) World. Cart has some wear but works great; box is just okay, slightly misshapen, looks its age, missing tab. No manual.

Solo carts:

#02, Astro Wars II: Battle in Galaxy

#10, Wheelie Racer

#17, Nekketsu Kung Fu Road

All of these carts have been tested on my Japanese Epoch system and all function fine.  Please DM me with some reasonable offers.  These carts are located in Central Illinois.

So yeah, help me find a new home for these carts! If you collect for an oddball system like this, maybe these will strike your fancy!

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stupus said:

No sky kid manuasl for me? :)

Unfortunately I don't need any of these titles, but it's funny that many of the ones I'm missing manuals for are also missing manuals for sale here. I'm wondering, did all SCV games come with manuals?

Edited by ianoid
  • Like 1

I just need the skykid manual to complete my set fully.

So i know they made a manual for every game and i have seen a skykid manual.

But if they actually put 1 in every game box thats hard to say. They definitely are often missing!

and sure enough, Sky Kid completed my cart collection and it had no manual. I posted in Wanted about missing manuals or getting replacement boxes (or just boxes, period) for games I have.

I keep getting copies of Super Soccer in game lots (one of the worst games for the system), and amusingly ALL these have had manuals. Why specifically Super Soccer? Who can say.  But it is a rarity -- Super Mahjong copies seem to have the manual and the overlay often too.

7 hours ago, Yosikuma said:

and sure enough, Sky Kid completed my cart collection and it had no manual. I posted in Wanted about missing manuals or getting replacement boxes (or just boxes, period) for games I have.

Not to get OT, and hey there is nothing wrong with bumping your thread for visibility with a conversation, but have you had much success with Wanted posts for stuff like manuals here?

I would have bought some of yours if they had manuals I needed.

When it comes to the SCV, I have had no luck at ALL with the Wanted posts.  Lord knows I have tried a few times; I assume this means that there are very few people who are collecting for this.  It seems most items I find on eBay or Yahoo Japan Auctions are manual-less...

I am very much a collector and love this system, I wish I could use any of your games but I completed my collection last year, not a large library but lots of fun to collect for.

I will tell anyone who is collecting this system, that you have some great carts for sale and that finding these games can be real hard to get.  This system has become more expensive.

• Like 1

I am sorry if I misled anyone but I finished collecting the games many have boxes and manuals but not all of them.  I dont normally care for the completes but the SCV is very charming.  I however settled for all of the games with some boxes and manuals

Stupus, I would not be surprised if you are the only person that has such a complete collection!  Not an easy feat.

• Like 1

No, you didnt mislead. I figured you meant a full cart set, which is still no easy task....but i had to ask!

And i agree, the boxes and carts for this system are incredibly charming and cute! ^^

At some point i hope to get that last manual and possibly have the first complete cib set ;)

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...