IGNORED

converter

onemoretime

1 hour ago, 0078265317 said:

I have a tlc 55" also got few weeks ago.  There is av on the side.  You need an adapter looks like earphones jack.  Earphones to 3 rca red white and yellow.

Spotted that right after ordering the Retrotink. How well does it work for you? Reminds me of the little walkman jack that I remember having trouble with.

2 hours ago, onemoretime said:

Spotted that right after ordering the Retrotink. How well does it work for you? Reminds me of the little walkman jack that I remember having trouble with.

Great.  But Iits composite only.  No component red green and blue.

But I just hook a vcr to the coax.  It has rca on the front and back.  All my stuff like super nintendo plug into the rca and work great.

2 hours ago, gorfcadet said:

If you have an AV modded system, the RetroTINK is the way to go.  Can't beat it for the price.  Almost all of my Atari reviews on youtube are capped using one.

Got in the Retrotink today. It was even assembled. Got in my Mini hdmi adapter cable yesterday. I ordered a 12" adapter cable. I don t know, I just felt that it would put less strain on the Retrotink than a straight adapter. My other cables should be in from monoprice Monday. If all goes well with the hookup and picture, I ll order an Atarimax by Wednesday.

Also, I enjoy your reviews. Great job!

Edited by onemoretime
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, onemoretime said:

Got in the Retrotink today. It was even assembled. Got in my Mini hdmi adapter cable yesterday. I ordered a 12" adapter cable. I don t know, I just felt that it would put less strain on the Retrotink than a straight adapter. My other cables should be in from monoprice Monday. If all goes well with the hookup and picture, I ll order an Atarimax by Wednesday.

Excellent!  Can’t wait to hear how the hook up and picture quality go.

@gorfcadet +1 on your reviews.

On 8/24/2019 at 4:07 PM, onemoretime said:

Did you try the av out on the yet?  How is the comparison?

On 8/25/2019 at 9:38 PM, 0078265317 said:

Not mono price.  The cable that came with the tv.

Not as of yet. I don t have an adapter cable to try it. I hooked up the retrotink today, and after a random push of buttons got a really nice color picture with no lag that I can see. I m going to order a right angle rca male to female, so I ll order the cable you where talking about too and try it without the Retrotink.  I ll let you know what kind of difference there is, if any.

1 hour ago, onemoretime said:

Not as of yet. I don t have an adapter cable to try it. I hooked up the retrotink today, and after a random push of buttons got a really nice color picture with no lag that I can see. I m going to order a right angle rca male to female, so I ll order the cable you where talking about too and try it without the Retrotink.  I ll let you know what kind of difference there is, if any.

The cable should of been in the box.  My tv came with one for free.