IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #11 - Game 1 - Shark! Shark!

27 minutes ago, dpisacane said:

I had over thirty extra lives when I hit 90,000, and I didn't make it much further....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I had over 40 I think and the same. I suppose the trick is to build up as many lives as possible before hitting 90k. But that I guess is me stating the obvious lol.

• Like 1

In keeping with my recent pledge to actually play the games for a change and not just keep tinkering with the hardware and such I decided to dive into (heh) the HSC forums that are starting up. Attached is My Shark! Shark! score so far.

BTW: I have never played this game properly!! Thanks to the video Jacob linked I actually scored more than a few thousand. I have always hated this game because it was so difficult to play. I have ALWAYS stayed away from the shark... never thought to eat the bastard. ?

RTFM right? ?

On 8/19/2019 at 12:52 AM, JacobZu7zu7 said:

For those new to the Shark Shark gameplay, here's some tips on Youtube, by AA member;

IntellivisionDude,

https://youtu.be/PawrYefM7nU

sharkshark.png

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mr_me said:

M-crew is right.  High score in shark shark is about collecting the most extra lives before getting to 90k.  After that you might average only 250 points per life.  You should be able to collect over a hundred lives.

Yep had about 40 at 90 then it was a game keep away from there. 

Lmao ? 

1 hour ago, m-crew said:

It just gets stupid after 90 k. 

Lol

?gained a 100 more points. Takes forever to gain points. 

00F05F74-0928-4668-A385-9484F3E68492.jpeg

Yep it’s crazy hard once you hit 90k but it’s still very possible to kill sharks until 100k is reached. After 100k, it’s impossible. It’s all about that dash button and accumulating as many lives as possible. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1