IGNORED

Pre-orders are open for "The Early Years" 6MB cartridge

Songbird

EarlyYears_box_and_cart.png.eca6e43cb5fe44bb56bac542a944d052.png

Songbird is excited to announce pre-orders are open for The Early Years CD Collection on a massive 6MB cartridge. That's right, no CD unit required to enjoy these games and demos! The Early Years cartridge release includes:

• CGE 5th Anniversary Slideshow by Songbird Productions
  • Clicks full game by MD Games
  • JagMIND: Bomb Squad full game by Starcat Devocean
  • Native playable demo by Duranik

There are pre-order bonuses including a $10 discount off retail price, a custom vinyl sticker, and premium tiers to show your support as a die-hard Jaguar fan. Some items are limited to 30 slots or less, so be sure to place your pre-order by September 6, 2019.

jaguar64_sticker.png.0f68eb477636d125546614e58f938c0f.png

songbird_sticker.png.ea29a7531f02b911c771495f74aa18c9.png

EY_backofbox_screenshots.thumb.png.b0ed76747f29c26e8f359f2e3e1f1fec.png

• Like 3

OK, all you birds sitting on the fence... :D for the next 48 hours, there is an "early bird" special for the Birdwatcher tier. The price on the website says $89.95, but when you add it to your cart, it will show $84.95 as the price. This is the only time this tier will be discounted during the pre-order period. Don't let this price fly away!

Also note that the discounted and premium pre-order tiers are only available until September 6, 2019. After that, I have to send the manual to print and the final ROM for production. So only the Retrogamer tier will be available after Sep 6, and it will be at full retail price $79.95 (but will still include the Jaguar 64 sticker while supplies last).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two quick updates:

1. There is still time to pre-order the Retrogamer tier for The Early Years at $5 off retail price if you place your order by Oct 4, 2019.
  2. Print jobs have been issued for the box, manual, and sticker, so I hope to bring a small quantity with me to PRGE next month. If you pre-ordered and would like to pick up your copy at the show, let me know either here or via PM / email and I'll see if I can bring enough with me.

Yes, this also means Songbird will have a table at PRGE for the first time ever this year! Looking forward to the show and catching up with so many of you in person. Be sure to stop by and say "hi"! :)

• Like 3

On 9/13/2019 at 5:24 PM, Songbird said:

..this also means Songbird will have a table at PRGE for the first time ever this year! Looking forward to the show and catching up with so many of you in person. Be sure to stop by and say "hi"! :)

Awesome man, I'll be at PRGE so I'm sure I'll spot the booth at some point!  I'm perfectly fine with waiting on my copy of this as well, I know most traveling to and from PRGE love to save as much space as they can.