IGNORED

Store

overgrouth

I want to buy a custom Atari game but no where is there an option to add the .bin how would I go about this

I already have permission to make the game

May I make a cart of your hacked game?

•  

As long as it is for private use and not for sale, sure.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, overgrouth said:

I messaged Al a week ago and Al has not read it a corsing to the site. What next?

Post something religiously political and be sure to mention his name in the thread. That ought to get his attention!  ?

Nah, don't do that. I'm sure he's just busy assembling orders from the sale and prepping for PRGE.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, save2600 said:

Post something religiously political and be sure to mention his name in the thread. That ought to get his attention!  ?

That seems to have worked!

Sorry @overgrouth, been super busy the past week building games for orders since I put a sale up in the store, and also getting ready for next month's PRGE.  I'll go hunt down your PM and respond to it now.

..Al

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2019 at 6:52 PM, Albert said:

That seems to have worked!

Sorry @overgrouth, been super busy the past week building games for orders since I put a sale up in the store, and also getting ready for next month's PRGE.  I'll go hunt down your PM and respond to it now.

..Al

Looking for your attention once more. I assume all your orders are on back order and my item has yet to be created. Just curious there is no rush at this time. Just doubble checking making sure it was not something forgotten about.

On 9/3/2019 at 11:15 PM, overgrouth said:

I went to PRGE last year. It was great. Saw lots of new Atari stuff. Wish I could run my tournament there like I do at the Sac Gaming Expo but I see no where to inquire about such a thing for PRGE. Sence your a big part of Atari Age you would be one to know how to go about this. Got any tips?

Have you tried contacting the PRGE organizers directly on their website?  There is a contact link at the very bottom that links to an email address you can use to send them an email directly..

..Al

3 minutes ago, overgrouth said:

Looking for your attention once more. I assume all your orders are on back order and my item has yet to be created. Just curious there is no rush at this time. Just doubble checking making sure it was not something forgotten about.

Yes, I was slammed with orders due to the recent sale, and it's going to take me a few weeks to dig out of that..  I am working on them, though!

..Al

• Thanks 1