IGNORED

Season 9 ~ Week 2 ~ Solar Fox

Vocelli

For those who are really skilled at Solar Fox, do you find it easier to play on the A (default fast) or B (default slow) difficulty setting? I feel like I should be playing on A to beat the clock and skip as many levels as I can, but I keep getting roasted by big spreads of fireballs when I'm moving fast so I'm wondering if this is one of those "slow and steady wins the race" sorta games. It's a tough one either way!

41 minutes ago, Jin said:

For those who are really skilled at Solar Fox, do you find it easier to play on the A (default fast) or B (default slow) difficulty setting? I feel like I should be playing on A to beat the clock and skip as many levels as I can, but I keep getting roasted by big spreads of fireballs when I'm moving fast so I'm wondering if this is one of those "slow and steady wins the race" sorta games. It's a tough one either way!

I find it easier to play on A. 

I find it horrible to play Solar Fox on Stella!  It doesn't represent the enemy fire correctly, too much flicker-- and sometimes they don't even appear at all, you just get hit!!

Even still, the game is so good I keep wanting to play more...

My problem is, ever since I got a housemate, my TV & consoles are upstairs in the hottest part of the house, so I'm coolin' out downstairs rocking emulators.

45 minutes ago, S.BAZ said:

My problem is, ever since I got a housemate, my TV & consoles are upstairs in the hottest part of the house, so I'm coolin' out downstairs rocking emulators.

I have been playing almost everything on my PS Classic. A PS3 controller doesn't have the feel of an Atari joystick but I can stay in the air conditioned room and play. ?

Edited by ClassicGMR