IGNORED

10% Off Homebrew games, Free Game with $200 Purchase in AtariAge Store

Albert

2 hours ago, socrates63 said:

Hi, Al. I ordered a bunch of games last Friday but forgot to specify the free game. I don't care which of the two I receive but is it too late to include one? My order shows as Pending.

Thank you for the order, and, yes, I'd be glad to include the free game.  :)  I've responded to your PM.

..Al

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

I added a second order last night...IXION.

IXION is really a great unreleased game, and includes the original prototype as well as an enhanced version of the game (similar to Turbo). Plus Nathan Strum did a fantastic job of creating SEGA-themed packaging. 

..Al

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Albert said:

IXION is really a great unreleased game, and includes the original prototype as well as an enhanced version of the game (similar to Turbo). Plus Nathan Strum did a fantastic job of creating SEGA-themed packaging. 

..Al

I can't wait to play both versions and the box will look great alongside my SEGA Tac-Scan and Sub Scan CIBs.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Albert said:

Just two more days remaining to take advantage of this sale on homebrew games!  The sale ends at 11:59pm Thursday, September 5th!  I originally made a mistake when I posted "Thursday, September 4th" as the end of the sale. 

..Al

Hey, Al, the summer sale discount isn't showing up in the store. Is there a code that needs to be put in?

1 hour ago, McCallister said:

Hey, Al, the summer sale discount isn't showing up in the store. Is there a code that needs to be put in?

No, looks like when I tell the store to end the sale on "September 5th", it means that the sale is over on September 4th.  I've fixed that, so if you go back to the store you'll see the discounted prices through the end of the day.

..Al

• 4 weeks later...

My games just came too!

Umm- is Sheep it Up! known to have compatibility issues with the jr?

My copy keeps freaking the heck out- graphics going completely wonky, game not loading, etc. It works fine on my 7800, save for the blue background going pink in the middle from time to time.

I just want to rule out the possibility of it being my equipment before contacting the store proper. (It is the only cart of 7 being weird, so it's not like I don't have other things to play!) 

1 minute ago, HoshiChiri said:

Umm- is Sheep it Up! known to have compatibility issues with the jr?

My copy keeps freaking the heck out- graphics going completely wonky, game not loading, etc. It works fine on my 7800, save for the blue background going pink in the middle from time to time.

No, it definitely should not do that.  And in my experience 4K games have had the fewest problems over the years compared to more complex bankswitch games--I almost never hear of people having problems with 4K games.  However, it looks like a new batch of EPROMs I started using to make 4K games for the last round of orders are not working on some 2600 systems.  And these are brand new EPROMs (not refurbs), and these same EPROMs work fine with 16K games (I just tested a large batch of 16K games using them that I built for PRGE).  Probably the combination of EPROM, the 7404 hex inverter and particular systems. 

The games I sent out worked fine when I tested them (I always test games before applying the labels), but I've had multiple reports of some 4K games not working in their 2600s.  Please send me a message and I'll work on getting you another copy.

..Al

• 4 months later...