IGNORED

FREE BOOK! - Classic Home Video Games, 1972-1984

8bitgamer

NEW CONTEST--free, easy, and exclusive to AtariAge!
Thanks to McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, I'm giving away a PHYSICAL copy of my first book, Classic Home Video Games 1972-1984. To be entered into the random drawing (U.S. only), simply subscribe to my retrogaming YouTube channel, stay subscribed, and comment below that you have done so. (If you've already subbed, just comment that.) I will announce the winner Monday. Click here to subscribe:
Thanks for playing and enjoy the videos!
You can "look inside" the book on Amazon:

On 8/22/2019 at 5:12 PM, 8bitgamer said:
Thanks to McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, I'm giving away a PHYSICAL copy of my first book, Classic Home Video Games 1972-1984. To be entered into the random drawing (U.S. only), simply subscribe to my retrogaming YouTube channel, stay subscribed, and comment below that you have done so. (If you've already subbed, just comment that.) I will announce the winner Monday. Click here to subscribe:

Been enjoying the channel for a while now.

Thanks, everyone, for subscribing to my channel! There's still time to enter the contest!

Thanks to McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, I'm giving away a PHYSICAL copy of my first book, Classic Home Video Games 1972-1984. To be entered into the random drawing (U.S. only), simply subscribe to my retrogaming YouTube channel, stay subscribed, and comment below that you have done so. (If you've already subbed, just comment that.) I will announce the winner Monday afternoon. Click here to subscribe:
Edited by 8bitgamer

Congratulations to Jeff Munoz for winning a copy of Classic Home Video Games, 1972-1984!
More than 50 people entered the contest through AtariAge Facebook and this contest thread by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thanks, Jeff, and everyone who entered! A new episode of Tales from a Retro Gamer drops every Tuesday at 2:00 PM CST. Tomorrow's episode: "Should you sell your retro games?" Thanks for watching and subscribing! You can do so here:
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...