IGNORED

What is a good game to use to test a system

jeremiahjt

What would be a good game to use to test Intellivision systems?  Specifically all the functions of both controllers.  I have a couple of Intellivisions, but honestly I have hardly touched them.  My local game store had a Tandyvision One, Tele-Games Super Video Arcade, and a Super Pro System so I took them and said I would see if they work. The price will of course depend on how well they work.  I really dig the Sears console so I hope that one is good to go.  I have most of the common games in my collection.

I like to use Tron Deadly Discs as it really gives the number pad and disc a serious workout. That and Burgertime, again for the direction disc, and especially to check the side buttons when throwing pepper. Anytime I pick up a system I pop in these two games to test the controllers and gameplay with.

As suggested above, I also use the FW Diagnostics cart for the more technical stuff. That thing is a godsend for collectors! 

• Like 1