IGNORED

KWEST Library Atari ST

rcamp48

Hello Everyone: I am pleased to announce that 37 out of 38 disks for the KWEST Library Atari ST copied perfectly, this is probably old stuff, already out there as The Atari ST is well coved for software, but not for PD stuff, so I am uploading a 12 MEG zip file with everything in it. I also have Pasti images of everything , but since they copied without any problems , I recopied on my PC with FloImage, and they turned out perfect. However someone should check all of the .ST files in the zip file, you will have to unzip them all as a group, because I used Total Commander to zip each .ST file separately but in one folder, to reduce the size of it. Anyways here is the zip file from my work, KWEST Library Atari ST.zip

PS: Next will be a box full of Wargames , I will make Pasti images of the whole box, that has never been copied yet, let alone uploaded, totally new , all copy protected, I have quite a bit in my collection so it will take some time , anything that is original will be done , also a link to my complete Atari site is in order: Russ's Shared Atari Files on Mega. Enjoy.

Edited by rcamp48
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Bikerbob said:

Russ, this is a very impressive collection, very well organized. Thanks so much.

This work that you have done here, you should let more people know about!  8-bit and 16-bit.

James

Unless you're being charged by bandwidth used. ;)

I have only put 5 years into it and organazied , cataloged, etc , but you are right, I have a limit on bandwidth, I think 4 TB of transfer, I can always up it to 8 TB storage and 16 TB bandwidth, but that costs money.

By the way some of it is not my work , I have collected from other people in the past, too many to acknowledge but if you anyone has contributed to what I have collected , please mention your name for credit you too deserve credit if you have contributed. Russ

I do want to give credit to Pat FitzGerald right now, she is the one who has been maintaining the payment of the account in the last year, she deserves the most credit, without her, I wouild have not been able to keep it going , Koodos Pat.

Edited by rcamp48
typo