IGNORED

JagCD ISO's

• 6 months later...
On 8/25/2019 at 7:24 AM, CyranoJ said:

Custom format, so don't go scouring the 'net just yet.

Very disappointing. What possible benefit is there to using a custom format? It’s like Sony always using proprietary memory cards. Just a source of frustration for end users :(

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 1:19 AM, mario64 said:

Very disappointing. What possible benefit is there to using a custom format? It’s like Sony always using proprietary memory cards. Just a source of frustration for end users :(

Without a custom format, CD support would be impossible. So I'd say it's beneficial. :)

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 2:38 PM, glorfindeal1 said:

Ok, Jag GD is available.  Working on CD support yet?  :)

Merry Xmas to you too and a Happy New Year as well ... I hope you really have a gaming emergency to be so keen on those 13 JagCD games as otherwise there's very little to look forward to ... or if you prefer I really hope you value Primal Rage, IS2 and Battlemorph above all else as the JagCD library is such slim picking that in terms of add-ons at that point the 32X is having a giggle ... really.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, not sure why some folks are so impatient for it. There's only 13 commercially released CD games, and only a couple of them are really worth the time to check out. Honestly, I'd be far more interested in seeing some kind of hack that would allow the Jag GD to use the VLM for playing audio CD images.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1