IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #11 - Game 2 - Beauty & the Beast

18 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

My final effort on this one.  I “farmed” for what seemed like eternity early on, and then lost focus later and didn’t make it as far as I wanted to. I’m so tired of this game now!!

9745F66C-3B42-4B16-8567-FF6B77C2B749.jpeg

That's incredible!

To me, it's amazing.My dream goal is to get to 10k by the end of the week and you put up that score. Congrats!?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Jacob, question...I thought there was supposed to be a new game starting every week, so shouldn’t we have started game 3 this week? Did I miss something?

uh oh... Beast ends on 8th? yeah i think im late 2 days.... gonna have to add extra time to it.

Two things:

1) 8,450 is a major improvement for me. But it doesn't count because...

2) This proves that (for me) this game really needs a joystick. I played this round using my 2600-daptor II and an Atari joystick.

I think with the joystick I could easily start breaking into 10k-20k range but it's not real hardware. ?‍♂️

bnb.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

Two things:

1) 8,450 is a major improvement for me. But it doesn't count because...

2) This proves that (for me) this game really needs a joystick. I played this round using my 2600-daptor II and an Atari joystick.

I think with the joystick I could easily start breaking into 10k-20k range but it's not real hardware. ?‍♂️

bnb.png

I don't think there is any issue with you using non original hardware on the HSC

1 minute ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

Ah nice, your new score changes the bonuses around, with 8th building currently the one to reach. for additional +2.

Yeah, it's technically the 9th building as someone pointed out to me earlier, it starts at building 0 so 8 is 9, hence my comment about getting to 9:D. I'd just say it's 8 though as you have said as that's the number indicated on the screen :)

1 minute ago, Bamse said:

Yeah, it's technically the 9th building as someone pointed out to me earlier, it starts at building 0 so 8 is 9, hence my comment about getting to 9:D. I'd just say it's 8 though as you have said as that's the number indicated on the screen :)

Yeah 8th to clear, not reach. If anyones confused,  just make the Great 8 sign appear to tie up with Bamse. ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

Yeah 8th to clear, not reach. If anyones confused,  just make the Great 8 sign appear to tie up with Bamse. ;)

Jacob, if we get to the 9th tower like Bamse did, will you compare the number of floors completed or just call it a tie based on the building alone?

Edited by IntyFanMatt