IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #11 - Game 2 - Beauty & the Beast

4 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

Yup because of the 8 cleared buildings. 2 extra and the tie for top amount of them cleared which earns the top bonus.

You can still use the 41ks if you prefer your score to be higher but will miss a few bonuses. like +3 or 4.

I think I wouldn’t be smart if I didn’t take the one with more points, lol. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bamse said:

400 less points but managed to get to building 10. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol

20190906_203502.jpg

Ummm I would say that’s a great thing since you got to building 10. U did lots of farming I see. May invalidate the rest of our “Great 8” scores. I just posted my score last night, damnit!  Lol

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Ummm I would say that’s a great thing since you got to building 10. U did lots of farming I see. May invalidate the rest of our “Great 8” scores. I just posted my score last night, damnit!  Lol

No, less farming. As you can see, I made more progress but got a lower score.

I don't think it invalidates any bonus does it. You get a bonus for getting Great, regardless of if someone else got Great at I higher building number.

3 minutes ago, Bamse said:

No, less farming. As you can see, I made more progress but got a lower score.

I don't think it invalidates any bonus does it. You get a bonus for getting Great, regardless of if someone else got Great at I higher building number.

Yeah I just noticed your score was lower, sorry. But only a tiny bit lower, so still lots of farming. But Jacob did state in a previous post that we would get 2 points if we matched the highest building achieved, which at the time was 9.  Look back you’ll see. Now you just made it 10.

Edited by IntyFanMatt

2 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah I just noticed your score was lower, sorry. But only a tiny bit lower, so still lots of farming. But Jacob did state in a previous post that we would get 2 points if we matched the highest building achieved, which at the time was 9.  Look back you’ll see. Now you just made it 10.

Oh, didn't realise that.!

6 hours ago, Bamse said:

You said you were done with this one. Now I've gotta keep playing in case you post a better score lol :D

Lmao. I won’t be posting a better score. Just wanna get to the same building now. Building 10. But I’m not  gunna play it too hard tonight. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

Gave this game 2 more good runs tonight and was not able to make it to building 10.  I could have kept trying but I am so tired of playing it now that I didn't feel like it.  I'm completely burned out on this one.  So Bamse you win again!!  Maybe give us a chance in one of these games, will ya?  lol

Jacob, I don't know how the point system works now, but I guess my 41k score will still stand then?