IGNORED

Tutorvision Geographics ROM for sell

Alex.Pace

I was the buyer of the cartridge, i wanted to recover the rom.

Considering the amout of money I spent, I was planning to sell the dumped rom (it works wonderfully on jzIntv) to recover a little part.

I thought a reasonable price of 20$.

If anyone is interested contact me privately please.

Edited by Alex.Pace
  • Like 2

On 8/26/2019 at 7:10 PM, stupus said:

Was there still the chance of making reproductions? That would be really neat. We would be able to make the tutorvision cart doors if so. :)

For a system most people don't have? I suppose that would be more popular than buying boxes for games that no one has, since they don't exist, so why not.

Well most people dont have an intellivision :D but thats never stopped anybody. 

It might not be a huge run but i am sure he could sell at least 25....probably more.

And since you can use it on some pro systems, a number of people could even play it. And more are bound to be found.

Anyway, i would like to see repros made. Definitely more interesting than what if boxes like you say.

6 minutes ago, stupus said:

Well most people dont have an intellivision :D but thats never stopped anybody. 

It might not be a huge run but i am sure he could sell at least 25....probably more.

And since you can use it on some pro systems, a number of people could even play it. And more are bound to be found.

Anyway, i would like to see repros made. Definitely more interesting than what if boxes like you say.

I heard one opinion that converting an INTY 1,3 or SP to a tutorvision is fairly trivial if you know what you're doing. So far, I suppose, it is a chicken and egg thing preventing it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 4:37 AM, stupus said:

Thats too bad. I bought one of each of those. They are very nice.

I keep the interphase text variants in them. ;)

Yes they are really nice indeed, we also did a nice work of reconstruction of original picture removing the red stripe on a side (you have two sides, one original with stripe and the other without it).

I don't quite understand why collectors didn't buy them, considering that they are from real original prototypes.

On 9/23/2019 at 7:31 PM, Alex.Pace said:

Yes they are really nice indeed, we also did a nice work of reconstruction of original picture removing the red stripe on a side (you have two sides, one original with stripe and the other without it).

I don't quite understand why collectors didn't buy them, considering that they are from real original prototypes.

I'm a collector to a point. I won't pay outrageous money for games and for boxes, I mostly only buy repro boxes for games where I have the original cart and manual but no box (I never kept them as a kid).

• Like 1