IGNORED

GoodDealGames back online - Blix & Chocolate Mine for sale

Rev

15 hours ago, Black_Tiger said:

I wish there were pics or a clip of Chocolate Mine. It sounds like a variant of Boulderdash, but it could be anything.

I'm guessing you want to know what Chocolate Mine is about.  Here is one image I shot and posted on my website.  Maybe I can post a couple more.

You're eating your way downward through chocolate to reassemble the One True Signature Piece, which is broken up into 40 Shards, all shaped like dollar symbols.  Along the way, there are Jawbreakers hidden in the chocolate which you must avoid.  The numbers along the sides represent how many tiles away you are from each of the Jawbreakers.

The faster you reach each Shard, the greater its value, so you want to move quickly while avoiding the Jawbreakers.  The more Shards you collect, the more Jawbreakers there will be.  Try to collect all the shards for a "special little visual treat."

shot0005.gif

• Like 2

Here are a few more screenshots from Chocolate Mine.

In the first one, you can see that the numbers change from green to yellow to red when you're close to a Jawbreaker, so you don't have to watch the numbers too closely.

The second screenshot shows your current score updating after you collect a Shard.

Finally, the third sceenshot is the Game Over screen.  All the Jawbreakers are revealed, and then the screen pans to show you your score and the high scores.  (The top 6 scores for each game are saved to Flash.)  In this case, I achieved a new high score, which is displayed in green.

shot0001.gif

shot0002.gif

shot0003.gif

Edited by Zendocon
Added a couple words for clarification.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zendocon said:

I don't know about other new Intellivision games.  I think he has some new Colecovision releases though.

Thank you!

Definitely looking forward to Chocalate Mine and the updated Blix!

I played the original Blix! quite a bit,and it was fun though unpolished at the time,mostly sound wise.

And i really love and still play Same Game from Same game and Robots,I believe that one was yours as well? Great game and very addictive. ?

• Like 1