IGNORED

Season 9 ~ Week 3 and 4 ~ Builders Delight

Vocelli

Pressure Cooker: 76260

1260440823_PressureCooker76260.thumb.PNG.50d3293554afa4807b262700875e6951.PNG

Oink: 45012

1075658980_Oink45012.thumb.PNG.bdad4880eda564d9f9acd75b1383b939.PNG

I would like to improve both of these scores by a little before the end of the week but I'm not sure that is going to happen. There is more to Oink! than I would have guessed, and I just can't imagine the top scores on Pressure Cooker. Now to try to get in a good score on Blueprint.

• Like 2

Last improvement on this, I promise.

Pressure Cooker-48,615

I really wanted to keep going until I got the Patch Score.

My main haunt is actually somewhere else, tho I love it here, I, uhhh...keep a high profile there, lol, and one of the things I've went after over the last couple years are Patch Scores on Activision games, I keep an active checklist.

Without this tournament, it unlikely I would have ever put it together to get this one(I give this place credit, at my main haunt), so...

Thanks Everyone!!!

*Already have the Oink Patch score, just can't seem to do it again for the tourney. Still trying.*

EMU2600PressureCooker48615.png

Edited by Rogerpoco
Added Oink info
  • Like 5

Oink: 47860

1514591674_Oink47860.thumb.PNG.a8d1fe6d26f663b2da2087bdad699d93.PNG

Blueprint: 6725

329575312_Blueprint6725.thumb.PNG.2dcdeeda10ea686e50609b7d8465ae33.PNG

Blueprint was made for people with better memory than I was built with. I can see exactly how to be very good at this game, but I just can not do it. More practice might get me there, but I have reached a point of frustration with it. I am okay with losing my hair before 40 but I don't know if I'm okay with running low on RAM before retirement age. I also have to admit I want to max those bonus points much more than I should. 

• Like 2

Can someone please, please, please help me with Oink? I've tried every conceivable strategy and my best score is still pathetic. I'm at about 13,000 points right now but would be happy if I could at least make it into the high teens. I get trounced by most video games, but being bested by a game called "Oink!" is just unacceptable to me.

4 hours ago, AtariWarlord said:

Can someone please, please, please help me with Oink? I've tried every conceivable strategy and my best score is still pathetic. I'm at about 13,000 points right now but would be happy if I could at least make it into the high teens. I get trounced by most video games, but being bested by a game called "Oink!" is just unacceptable to me.

There is a definite Strategy to this game

Once you set up the " Gap " to be close to the middle of the screen it then requires some patience and fast fingers

Ive added a video to show how I played it

It does take some LUCK too! Good Luck!

• Like 4

Pressure Cooker - Game 1 B/B

Played on: Original 'Vader' (Batari S-Video mod). PAL cart.

Busy again, so have 2 days to throw some scores down.  What can I say.  Awesome game. Haven't played it in ages.  I find if I talk to myself, calling out the orders, I don't seem to get mixed up nowhere near as much.  Missus heard me and was wondering who I was talking too.  I said, "The burger king". (I know .. I know :roll:)

badumtss.gif.e81c0449bab18731ae5aff655e24781f.gif

2000186756_pressurecooker.thumb.jpg.2c9bbfb568cbe0307700eee3b591ab90.jpg

• Like 1