IGNORED

Xetec Graphics AT printer interface: A diamond in the rough

ACML

Hi leech

Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to try this test.

It confirms that the alphabet letters in inverse video are different than the regular text.

My question is still open,though...is there a way to print the regular/normal text using the Atari font instead of the printer font?

Kind regards,

Luis.

15 hours ago, lbaeza said:

My question is still open,though...is there a way to print the regular/normal text using the Atari font instead of the printer font?

The best tool I found for printing like that was the G: driver in ANALOG #35 - it would print with the current default character set, dump graphics 8 screens... a quite versatile and useful utility.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Caterpiggle said:

Hello leech,

Can you tell me what I am seen your dip switch on your Xetec Graphics device. "1 off, 2 off, 3 on, 4 off, 5 off, 6 off, 7 off, 8 off". Please correct me if I am wrong or right because it is hard to see your dip switches either down or up. Yes, I do have this same device as yours.

1: off

2: off

3: on

4: off

5: off

6:off

7: off

8: off

That is basically, NLQ off, ATASCII on. And 5-7 is printer language (all off is Epson 80 column, according to the manual).