IGNORED

Super Action Football Box - Silver Sticker

Ikrananka

I recently picked up a CIB copy of Super Action Football to fill a gap in my collection.  Sometime in the past I ended up with an empty box and no game (weird) and so wanted to replace this with a CIB one.  Upon receiving the one I just bought I noticed something quite interesting (well it is to me anyway).  On the front of the box, top right, there is a round silver sticker.  I thought this might have been applied by the retailer or perhaps a later owner.  However, when I looked at the box I originally owned it shows clear signs that it used to have a small round sticker in exactly the same location - there are scratch marks showing where the sticker was removed.  Does anyone else have this sticker on their box?  Does anyone know what this sticker signified?  I have never seen this on any other boxed Coleco game before.

DSC03240.thumb.JPG.6375e7f68d9f943a1a1c80d76f02fec6.JPG  DSC03241.thumb.JPG.c97a393d21a86742b62b363428895162.JPG  DSC03242.thumb.JPG.7b033e45409f7853fc91a04211a265ce.JPG