IGNORED

Discuss 4TTUDE by Nop90

4 hours ago, Krip316 said:

Online rom?? I tried Atari gamer first, which didn’t work and then Felyx version, which worked. So, which one you talking about?

The updated ROM on Atarigamer has the GFX you can see in this post:

But please lrt's discuss about the ROM in this club for the moment.

The rom on Atarigamer does work on:

- real lynx programming an EEprom cart

- real lynx if placed ina HQ SD cart

- real lynx using Agacart if properly converded (as Felix did)

- all kinds of emulators I found around (Handy, Mednafen, Libretro, Atarigamer Online emulator, and others)

Why do you say it doesn't work. if you foud some problems let me know and I'll fix them.

16 hours ago, Nop90 said:

The updated ROM on Atarigamer has the GFX you can see in this post:

But please lrt's discuss about the ROM in this club for the moment.

The rom on Atarigamer does work on:

- real lynx programming an EEprom cart

- real lynx if placed ina HQ SD cart

- real lynx using Agacart if properly converded (as Felix did)

- all kinds of emulators I found around (Handy, Mednafen, Libretro, Atarigamer Online emulator, and others)

Why do you say it doesn't work. if you foud some problems let me know and I'll fix them.

That's the first rom I tried from: https://atarigamer.com/pages/celebrating-atari-lynx-30th-birthday. It loads these 3 pics and then just goes black and nothing. I just tried it again and same result. I have no idea why it's happening, but it is???

I just downloaded rj1307's v2 from a couple comments above - which is the better updated rom and it works fine. I don't know if it has anything to do with I have one of the first LynxSD carts??? All I know is, it's a fun game.

4TTUDE.jpg

4TTUDE2.jpg

4ttude3.jpg

Very impressive looking version of 3D Tic Tac Toe. Also cool chiptune style music :)

On my Lynx II (original screen) the gfx look a little tiny, very difficult for me to read the text. Maybe the grids should take up more space on the screen. (Also note my eyes are not good).

Thank you.

The game resulted much better than I was expecting when I started this project. The GFX from @marss helped a lot.

I know the board is very small, but the lynx screen is limited. I could try to ibrease the contrast, but not fr tomorrow.

Now making the some changes to the menu music, then I'll test everything on a real lynx and if it's ok I'l release tonight the final version for the competition.

The comlynx code I posted needs to be updated, I'll do it soon (fixed some things while developing 4TTude).

And I made a lot of experience in the communication protocol, now I have a reliable connection, can (almost) sync the music of the two lynx and can handle the reset triggered on one the two lynx to make both safely return to the main menu.

I'll be happy to help you. We can talk about it in PM or in a dedicated thread if we want share informations with the other developers (on comlynx use, not on you private code obviously ? )

PS: Anyway I'm going to release the full sources of 4Tude, after all the engine I used is open source.

22 hours ago, Nop90 said:

Here is the updated version of the game.

It needs some more polishing, but in the last week @marss and I did a great work. Hope you like the addons.

I'm still waiting some feedbacks on the comlynx mode. Does soemone here own two Lynx to test it? ?

4Ttude_v1.0.zip 52.34 kB · 2 downloads

I plan to test all games and I have ComLynx cables also. But most likely I wait until I get the whole set before I burn the carts.

I prefer the yellow one, the blue is the color of the old GFX and the background cube (that now is no more in the game) is too visible.

But everyone is free to print the one he likes, I don't think there will be an official phisical release of this game.

• Like 1

Yes. Locally I can print 20 cm by 15 cm sheets.

€3.90 setting up the work
€3.90 for 1-10 copies
€2.90 for 11-20 copies

€2.20 for 21-100 copies

Or it may be smarter to print 2 different sets of 10 cm by 15 cm

€3.90 setting up the work

€2.90 for 1-10 copies

€1.90 for 11-20 copies

€1.20 for 21-100 copies

You can cut it.

It tolerates water.

Does not smudge.

It is a bit thick so you can peel it off and put it somewhere else.

Works for labels to bottles etc.

It is glossy with a removable sheet on the back side.

It has sticky glue on the back.

Here is the 1st set of labels. I did not find all so I put Reiko's Robot Run label as a filler.

This is the 15cm by 20cm sheet.

Labels1.thumb.png.ba404c7368dc79a013347bbdabbc8fe5.png