IGNORED

Cartridge Ripper?

envytomdead2

7 hours ago, envytomdead2 said:

Legality 

Not true.  At least in the united states, this is what the law says

"... it is not an infringement for the owner of a copy of a computer program to make or authorize the making of another copy or adaptation of that computer program ..."

This is followed by conditions on usage but clearly you do not have to do the copying yourself.  Besides if you are the one doing the downloading than you are the one making your copy.

Edited by mr_me

On 9/4/2019 at 5:57 AM, mr_me said:

Not true.  At least in the united states, this is what the law says

"... it is not an infringement for the owner of a copy of a computer program to make or authorize the making of another copy or adaptation of that computer program ..."

This is followed by conditions on usage but clearly you do not have to do the copying yourself.  Besides if you are the one doing the downloading than you are the one making your copy.

Well if that is the case nevermind! I have always heard downloading roms was illegal even if you owned the game. Anyone know where you can get NES roms? It seems like the big N is forcing rom  sites to remove nintendo games.