IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #11 - Game 3 - Vectron

Could not for the life of me crack 90k,and I tried more times than I care to remember.

Back on the shelf for 35 years Vectron!?

On 9/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, m-crew said:

I know in previous HSC when Ignorama was was using Grips controller it made the games much easier for him thats for sure... 

Nurmix got a score of over 300k when they did the vectron podcast.  And I got the score below using the touchscreen on my phone.  The game is not as hard as you think.  If you get to level five you're doing alright, I was able to get to at least level 10.Screenshot_2019-09-11-20-18-48.thumb.png.0fcc1fa86b0427de19cc7e871736b071.png

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Nurmix got a score of over 300k when they did the vectron podcast.  And I got the score below using the touchscreen on my phone.  The game is not as hard as you think.  If you got to level you're doing alright, I was able to get to at least level 10.Screenshot_2019-09-11-20-18-48.thumb.png.0fcc1fa86b0427de19cc7e871736b071.png

That's an amazing score for using jzintv4droid.

are you able to press the side buttons and the the disc at the same time? For some reason on mine it only registers one touch input at a time.

26 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Could not for the life of me crack 90k,and I tried more times than I care to remember.

Back on the shelf for 35 years Vectron!?

I’m with you on this Wolfy. Yup I couldn’t put back on the shelf fast enough.  Lmao ? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Yes, I can press disc and buttons at the same time.  Maybe it's a compatibility problem with newer androids.  Jzintv4droid is an old program.  It works well enough but I wish it had a rotated orientation.

That is possible. Haven't tried it on my tablet which is an older android version but really I wanted it on my phone and most games are unplayable when you can't press the side button and disc at the same time.

I would like it to have rotation and external controller support. Oh, and work properly on my phone :D

Edited by Bamse

4 minutes ago, Bamse said:

I'm not with you on this Wolfy ?

I think it's a great game even if I'm clearly not brilliant at it.

Lol , 

not brilliant  at it !!!! Lmao ? your not fooling anyone with that comment. 

You almost cracked 130K.   

Thats a great and brilliant score.  

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Lol , 

not brilliant  at it !!!! Lmao ? your not fooling anyone with that comment. 

You almost cracked 130K.   

Thats a great and brilliant score.  

Lol, yeah, i suppose it seems  like false modesty but I consistently got under 90k in this, once I had a really good run and got my score here. Some people are truely talented at this and get really massive scores. I'm third.

Thanks for the compliment my friend as always, you are a gentleman ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

PAST SCORE:

My June 29th, 2010 score. I think my personal best.

Info:When you reach 3rd level of Diamondbacks, the score is doubled.

image.thumb.png.b027244eef9893623bd22a18e9024617.png

I got this score from my other Intellivision that broke, the controllers were like-new, perfect on it.

Holy crap ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bamse said:

Lol, yeah, i suppose it seems  like false modesty but I consistently got under 90k in this, once I had a really good run and got my score here. Some people are truely talented at this and get really massive scores. I'm third.

Thanks for the compliment my friend as always, you are a gentleman ?

Cheers ??