IGNORED

Saucer Wars Now Available For Order

WAVE 1 GAMES

THEY'RE HERE! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

RELEASE.thumb.png.7b8fdc13c22dc49b55a573dd563628cb.png

visit www.wave1games.net to order your copy today!

The time has come! SAUCER WARS for the Atari Jaguar and Jaguar CD formats is finally available to order! I want to thank everyone who was involved in this project as it has become something I am really proud of! I really poured my heart and soul into this release and the folks who were involved in the playtesting did a great job as well! Jason Greene who did the artwork for the comic book and helped mold the storyline also did a phenomenal job as well! This is really something everyone involved with can be proud of! I also want to thank SainT for his assistance in making the game incompatible with the Jaguar SD device! 

What's Included?

Jaguar Cartridge Version:

*Saucer Wars Alien Green Cartridge

*Saucer Wars Comic Book by Jason Greene

*Instruction Manual

*Controller Overlay

*Jaguar Commercial Release Sized Saucer Wars Box

*Clear Jaguar Game Box Protector

Jaguar CD Version:

*Saucer Wars Game Disk

*Saucer Wars Comic Book by Jason Greene

*Instruction Manual

*Controller Overlay

*New DVD Style Case

Product Description:

In Saucer Wars you take on the role of scientist Milo Marslender. Your mission is to stop an alien invasion of Earth with your home made laser turret prototype. The aliens use special rifts in space time to get to our planet faster. Your laser turret has accidentally tuned into the alien forces signal. A timer on your laser turret will count down to zero. Once your timer hits zero a new rift in space time will open up, transporting you and your laser turret to another location! Keep taking out the alien forces until you can reach the alien homeworld and destroy their Queen. It's up to you Dr Marslender, now get out there and save humanity!

Below are a few pages from the 10 page comic book, as well as a few screenshots!

B.PNG.865adde1dbc9f0389d1c35bad9f4a123.PNGF.PNG.ccc1bba6d3daf121281ce5c28e8f2c41.PNGM.PNG.51897fc585e88d0d63cf4b7ce00fc5d6.PNGI.PNG.beec54bb5c7dff5becea760cbe710d5c.PNG770437427_PAGE4WIP.thumb.png.1e7380636643f00630e42459b3a2cf4d.png1970642538_PAGE5.thumb.png.7c8fdd9f4c8d4f80658e23583156f6c7.png1501175233_PAGE6WIP.thumb.png.816ebe929286728890bfd5bbb45289fb.png

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES
text edits
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, PhoenixMoonPatrol said:

Am I missing something? I'm not seeing the option to choose the cart or CD version.

It looks like I'm going to have to move some stuff around on the website for this. That home page is way too cluttered anyway. Currently it looks like the user can only order Jaguar CD version. I will address the issue and post here when it is updated.

Thank you.

• Like 1

This looks fantastic. Nice work! Good to see someone pushing the Jaguar, both in terms of graphics and sound. Gotta sell some things on eBay to cover the cost of this and then I'll order a cartridge copy! Also appreciate your downsizing your box to the regular size of a commercial release and including a box protector is a good look, too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WAVE 1 GAMES said:

The Site has now been updated and the cartridge version should be visible now.

Thank you

Just placed my order,thank you. The whole package is awesome. And that green cart is sexy,sexy,sexy! Love these type of shooter games,and that artstyle the game has is beautiful. This is gonna make the Jaguar library even better. Well done. 

• Thanks 1

Finally had a chance to play through the final version. I missed the intro in this vid but got most of the game. Infinite Health in effect too. Much improvement over Public build E.

Noticed the "Target Locked" text remains on screen although partially overwritten during the end game sequence. Those last two levels are devastating! Nice work.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Saturn said:

Finally had a chance to play through the final version. I missed the intro in this vid but got most of the game. Infinite Health in effect too. Much improvement over Public build E.

Noticed the "Target Locked" text remains on screen although partially overwritten during the end game sequence. Those last two levels are devastating! Nice work.

Yeah I fixed that text thing already. UHATEIT caught that already. You took too long to play lol

Edit-- also I don't see the little aliens on the ground in wave 7. Yeah I will have to send you the release version

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

Yesterday I found some time to play this (beta3) and I must say that it is quite an enjoyable game.

There are a number of things that should be changed and/or refined imo, but I understand that there have been several revisions after beta3.

Edited by Isgoed
typo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Saturn said:

Using someone else's tools and technique that I agreed to never discuss prior to being gifted them. ;)

Ive been using your Sega CD hex edits and you were helping me on some of those games. I'd love to know how to find where to ad in things like unlimited ammo and infinite health on games for say the 3DO/CDI/Sega CD like you have done1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, VintageGamer74 said:

Looks really good, Jeff! Any updates on shark Byte? Good luck!

Thank you. Unfortunately Shark Byte, JagZombies 2 and JagBOXING are now canceled. The direction I will be going from here on is to acquire binaries of previously unreleased Jaguar games that people have been wanting to get their hands on much like Carl from Songbird used to do back in the day before he did what he does now.... I already have 2 titles just within arms reach and am negotiating their release now.  With any luck the next Jaguar game box with a WAVE 1 GAMES logo on it may be the elusive game many have been searching for all of these years! Some games will need to be finished before release, all are in different states of development but I look forward to uncovering these hidden treasures!

• Like 1