IGNORED

New Experience for Nintendo Switch preview.

SegaSnatcher

On 9/5/2019 at 6:12 PM, SegaSnatcher said:

Looks like the Switch's answer to the Wiifit.  Probably gonna sell like hotcakes if they get the price right.  

I don't really get it... but I like it.  Interesting, maybe a winner.  I use Kinect and occasionally draw out a Wii Fit Balance Board, but this might be better... Hope the price is reasonable too.

i commented to my son that the video is way funnier if you watch it with no sound. 

i'd be interested in it sort of similar to what @Flojomojo said if it had reasonable-type exercises that would make sense for my routine/schedule like first thing in the morning.  i'm not really interested in rolling around in the floor like in the video ;)

I see that being far more practical than what they did with the Wii accessories.  It's far less space obtrusive and pretty ranging in impact depending how you use it.  This seems to rank in there with how a few Wii items helped those with mobility issues see improvement.

Also the circle looks like a jedi hyperdrive docking ring.

• Like 1

I find it interesting but it seems that it makes one move (and run) a lot more than Wii Fit, and it still requires too much space for me (when you're supposed to be lying down on the floor). I think I'll stick with Fitness Boxing even though I'm still waiting for a sale. I loved the boxing exercises from Wii Fit and almost purchased Arms just for that...