IGNORED

Book: We Love Atari - Volume Two

Hi everyone,

Just put some images on Twitter (link below).

Please note, I have to send your Atari goodies after your book order is sent because the new book is slightly heavier due to a glossier paper being used.  Anyway, it won't cost you anything, I'll keep all costs as before and send the goodies on afterwards at no extra cost.  My own fault for not thinking about paper weights, DOH!

Taking orders from the 10th...

Keep safe,

Karl

On 9/29/2019 at 4:45 PM, Zafinn Books said:

@ DarkLord, nice to see you again Sir!  Your book has left the emerald isle ?

@ jaybird3rd, TrekMD and sramirez2008, and anybody from AtariAge who hasn't popped in here - Hope you enjoyed the book!  Thanks for your support ?

Awesome - thanks so much!  :)

• Like 2

Low Stock (Volume 2):

Just a quick note to let you know we are very low now on single copies of Volume 2.

Update: Later this month (or early November) I will offer a very limited number of Volume One and Volume Two together.  Keep an eye on the website or Twitter feed.  A small number of the re-printed Volume One will also be available at the same time.

Thank you again for your support, feedback and the many e-mails I have received.

• 2 weeks later...

3 Copies Left (Volume 2):

Just a quick note to let you know we only have 3 copies left of (first edition) Volume 2 which comes with some nice Atari goodies.

Update: Later this month (or early November) I will offer a very limited number of Volume One and Volume Two together (bundle) which will offer savings on shipping.  Keep an eye on the website or Twitter feed.  A small number of the re-printed Volume One will also be available at the same time.

I totaly forget volume 2 as my real life went crazy these days. But fortunately found the thread and ordered one of the last copies. It arrived last week. I have just went fast thru it and need more time to read it all but it is really great.  Thanks Karl for making both volumes.

• Thanks 1