IGNORED

FS: Labels/Box Protectors/Repair Parts/Empty Cartridge Shells

Starwander

Background: I like to make interesting and unique parts and accessories for classic game consoles. I am always interested in requests. I am currently working on expanding my cartridge shells to include Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar and 5-screw type NES shells. 

Labels for Sale

Al high quality, professionally printed labels and die cut. 

Atari Game Center Front and Top Label $6.99 + shipping 

Tele-Game Game Center Front and Top Label $6.99 + Shipping

Intellivision 1 Bottom Console Model Sticker: $5.99 + shipping 

Intellivision 1 Bottom Console Serial Sticker: $5.99 + shipping 

Intellvision 1 Bottom Console Service Sticker: $5.99 + Shipping 

Intellivision 1 Bottom Console Channel Selector Sticker: $5.99 + Shipping 

Intelivision 2 Bottom Console Important Sticker: $5.99 + shipping 

Intellivision 2 Bottom Console Model/Serial Number Sticker$5.99 + shipping 

PlayStation 2 Void Sticker: $5.99 + Shipping 

Console/Accessory Repair Parts for Sale

ColecoVision Metal Controller Discs: They are same size as original and made out of metal, although thinner metal than original. They have self-adhesive backing. $5.99 + shipping

Intellivision Metal Controller Disc. They are same size as original and made out of metal, although thinner metal than original. They have self-adhesive backing. $5.99 + shipping

Sears Tele-Games IV Metal Controller Discs: They are same size as original and made out of metal, although thinner metal than original. They have self-adhesive backing. $5.99 + shipping

Box Protectors and Other Plastic Items

Odyssey 1 Game Box Protector: $2.49 + Shipping

Aquarius Game Box Protector: $2.49 + Shipping 

Microvision Game Box Protector: $2.49 + Shipping

ColecoVision Console Box Protectors: $29.99 + Shipping

Invellivision 1 Console Box Protector: $29.99 + Shipping

Arcadia-2001 Console Box Protector: $29.99 + Shipping

APF-MP1000 Console Box Protector: $29.99 + Shipping

Intellivision Game Tray: $1.49 + Shipping

Vectrex Game Tray: $1.99 + Shipping

Video Game Shells for Sale

Sega Genesis Cartridge Shells: Can choose to have them made with or without the Sega Logo. Let me know what color you might need. Made in USA 

Things I can make however haven't yet

Replacement Mylar controller boards for older game controllers that use these. I found a manufacture that can make them however the MOQ and price per unit is enough that I would prefer to have a number of pre-orders first before making. 

Things in works

Atari 7800 Cartridge Shells 

Atari Jaguar Cartridge Shells

Nintendo NES 5-Screw Type Cartridge Shells 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nice, someone just posted on the AA Facebook group that they had got a Atari Game Center one on ebay but didn't share a link. 

I will be in touch on a Game Center Label set. I have one that is in bad shape. 

Do you have any plans for a Telegames Game Center ones? I have 3 and all 3 have thrashed labels. 

I'll be in touch. 

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

Nice, someone just posted on the AA Facebook group that they had got a Atari Game Center one on ebay but didn't share a link. 

Do you have any plans for a Telegames Game Center ones? I have 3 and all 3 have thrashed labels. 

I'll be in touch. 

Thanks.

I will add them to the que and let you know when they are finished. 

• Like 1

I've been waiting from someone to make Intellivision 1 and 3 and Sears Telegames II controller metal labels for the disc. 

I don't happen to need any of those labels, but there are many other labels I'd buy just to have around.

I'm happy to see you produced those. I'll think about more I could use and post here. 

7 hours ago, ianoid said:

I've been waiting from someone to make Intellivision 1 and 3 and Sears Telegames II controller metal labels for the disc. 

I don't happen to need any of those labels, but there are many other labels I'd buy just to have around.

I'm happy to see you produced those. I'll think about more I could use and post here. 

Actually those are already made and on the way to me. Found a company in the US that could make them out of metal like the original. They are the same color and thickness as the original and are self-adhesive for easy application. Will let you know when they arrive. I also have ones for the Colecovision coming as well. 

1 hour ago, Ikrananka said:

I'm interested in these Intellivision 1 labels (see below).  I made templates for them a while back but was unhappy with what my home printer produced.

I'm also interested in the ColecoVision metal controller discs.

Let me add these to the que as well. There are a total of four labels on the bottom of the console and will re-make all of them. I totally agree inkjet printer labels don't look good compared to the original. Will let you know when the metal discs come in. Should be very soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starwander said:

Let me add these to the que as well. There are a total of four labels on the bottom of the console and will re-make all of them. I totally agree inkjet printer labels don't look good compared to the original. Will let you know when the metal discs come in. Should be very soon. 

I also have svg files for those labels if they're useful for you.  Note that the orange label may need some colour correction as I adjusted it based on my inkjet printer and it may not match an original printed somewhere else.

I only made these particular labels as the Intellivision I have is one of the rarer Made in Taiwan models and also the main "MODEL 2609" label is still intact and looks good enough to retain.  I tried printing them onto some of the papillo.com waterproof vinyl sheets but the black ended up having a brownish tinge to it.

So, yes please, if you're willing to make some of these I'm definitely interested.

On 9/6/2019 at 11:32 PM, ianoid said:

The Intellivision discs are in. I posted a picture of them in the first post. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 7:38 AM, Ikrananka said:

I'm interested in these Intellivision 1 labels (see below).  I made templates for them a while back but was unhappy with what my home printer produced.

Posted ColecoVision discs

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, groundtrooper said:

I'll be in touch. 

Thanks.

I have the Tele-Games game center stickers finished and in stock

All four console bottom labels have been made and are in stock. They might vary from your console a bit however these were how they were off my console. Also have the metal discs in stock. 

• 1 month later...

Sent you a PM

• 1 month later...