IGNORED

FS: Labels/Box Protectors/Repair Parts/Empty Cartridge Shells

Starwander

Maybe off base asking this, but since you're into sticker printing, how far do you go down that rabbit hole these days?  Do you have a process in which you can make like full sized CD sticker/labels for the tops of CDRs of stuff or are you just sticking to little product things like in that first post?

On 12/19/2019 at 7:38 PM, Tanooki said:

Maybe off base asking this, but since you're into sticker printing, how far do you go down that rabbit hole these days?  Do you have a process in which you can make like full sized CD sticker/labels for the tops of CDRs of stuff or are you just sticking to little product things like in that first post?

I typically only make stickers for commercially released consoles or accessories. I might be able to help you however, it depends on what exactly you are needing. If you need a large volume of one label made then I might be able to help

On 12/19/2019 at 7:10 PM, OLD CS1 said:

I could say these were black at one time and faded, except that all the fading is the same shade and my dad says he remembers it not being black back when he bought it.

DSC00036.JPG

DSC00035.JPG

I think these are the same as the ones I made and I bet it was just related to fading. If not at least the ones I have are gold like these.

1 hour ago, Starwander said:

I typically only make stickers for commercially released consoles or accessories. I might be able to help you however, it depends on what exactly you are needing. If you need a large volume of one label made then I might be able to help

Sorry no it was one offs.  I'm looking to make a few single shot color stickers for the tops of some CDRs I've burned or will burn too.  I've not done it in 20 years so I'm not really familiar with what kicks ass out there for me to use where I could say take an image of the CD from online, then 1:1 scale print it to a sticker and then pop that on top of my CDR.

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Sorry no it was one offs.  I'm looking to make a few single shot color stickers for the tops of some CDRs I've burned or will burn too.  I've not done it in 20 years so I'm not really familiar with what kicks ass out there for me to use where I could say take an image of the CD from online, then 1:1 scale print it to a sticker and then pop that on top of my CDR.

They do have kits from Avery for this to print CD labels and stuff for one offs. Have you checked them out? 

Link

Nah I hadn't, but I knew of their existence as they've been around since like the 90s from them or elsewhere.  I'm not looking to sugar coat my motives, some PCD/TG CDs prices are just wholly unacceptable to me and I've got some high quality lightscribe level CDRs that seem to work.  At least until I can find a cheap one that slips by or can afford to get a few gems I had before the losses 15 years ago I'm going to make some burns and stuff em inside some blank CD jewel cases so I'd like to print stickers for the discs, and make a faux cover/case art bit for that as well.  That pack has 80 and I probably could use 8.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Are you still making these replacement labels?  I have two Tele-Games Centers that have the same kind of fading like the ones earlier in this thread.  (One of mine has a lid, but the other is missing its lid).

I also have an Intellivision "Video Game Center" that has a metallic gold label, but is damaged.  Would you be able to repro something like this?  It's fairly large.

video-game-center1.jpg

video-game-center2.jpg

8 hours ago, williamc said:

Are you still making these replacement labels?  I have two Tele-Games Centers that have the same kind of fading like the ones earlier in this thread.  (One of mine has a lid, but the other is missing its lid).

I also have an Intellivision "Video Game Center" that has a metallic gold label, but is damaged.  Would you be able to repro something like this?  It's fairly large.

video-game-center1.jpg

video-game-center2.jpg

Yes I have the Tele-Star variant as well. They are on my website https://hoskinson-industries.myshopify.com/

William

• 5 months later...

I need to replace the metal discs on a few of my Intellivision controllers. Was wondering if anyone here who's bought them could comment on how close they are to the originals. In the photo on the website they seem quite a bit different and wasn't sure how good they would look if they're very different from the gold on the console itself. Thanks!

Edited by amn

11 hours ago, amn said:

I need to replace the metal discs on a few of my controllers. Was wondering if anyone here who's bought them could comment on how close they are to the originals. In the photo on the website they seem quite a bit different and wasn't sure how good they would look if they're very different from the gold on the console itself. Thanks!

Hopefully someone will respond, because I have fold quite a few of them. 

14 hours ago, Starwander said:

Hopefully someone will respond, because I have fold quite a few of them. 

If you happen to have a photo of an INTV with the controllers on the console that would be cool too. Just really want to see how it looks when the controllers are sitting on the console since on the site there's just a close-up photo of one controller. Love the idea for the product though and I may end up buying it either way because the only other option would be to buy a whole other console with controllers that are in good shape.

21 hours ago, amn said:

If you happen to have a photo of an INTV with the controllers on the console that would be cool too. Just really want to see how it looks when the controllers are sitting on the console since on the site there's just a close-up photo of one controller. Love the idea for the product though and I may end up buying it either way because the only other option would be to buy a whole other console with controllers that are in good shape.

I don't however that would be an excellent idea for the future.