IGNORED

Whatever happened to SCOPY?

Jeffrey Worley

Yeah it still crashes... now at $0004 again. Note that I'm attempting to run it under SDX here. I bypassed the batch file and just ran the program directly from BASIC. If I use the batch file, I get (naturally) a number of error messages, and the thing hangs after apparently jumping back through DOSVEC (producing a '179 Memory conflict' error).

12 minutes ago, flashjazzcat said:

Yeah it still crashes... now at $0004 again. Note that I'm attempting to run it under SDX here. I bypassed the batch file and just ran the program directly from BASIC. If I use the batch file, I get (naturally) a number of error messages, and the thing hangs after apparently jumping back through DOSVEC (producing a '179 Memory conflict' error).

Ah.  I have no clue why it crashes under SDX.  It is for sure MOE though.  There are several copies of MOE on the disk.  All display the same behavior.  I'd try it working, so you can get an idea of what it looks like and then go to SDX...  If you haven't already.  The option key in Moe drops the dli screen down a notch, to see status of user online etc.  Another Option press will drop the whole screen down and allow you to edit the user in real-time.  Option again will disappear the dli screen entirely, and once again will display the partial dli screen, which is the default mode.

Oh, I neglected to creat the d1:>dos>x32g directory, where my batch file looks for the rverter handler.  You can change this line in the batch file to reflect the location of rverter.com in the root directory (it is there), or mkdir >dos>x32g and then copy >rverter.com >dos>x32g>  to resolve this.  The software won't work without an R: handler installed.  you can get some clues from the error.dat file on D7:  The error.dat file is freely deletable, so if you don't want to wade through several sessions of errors, just delete the file and start the software.  It will recreate the file as needed.

/s

Edited by Technoid Mutant