IGNORED

CVGA's less than $100 Deals **SOLD OUT**

cvga

Decreased the prices (again). ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD Thanks for looking!

Option #1: 3 rare Imagic carts: Subterranea, Laser Gates and Shootin' Gallery.SOLD

I've split these up if you'd like to purchase one separately...

Subterranea $50 48 shipped in the US

Laser Gates $25 22 shipped in the US

Shootin' Gallery $25 22 shipped in the US

Or buy all three for $80 75 shipped

I will likely move these to eBay shortly

IMG_3574.thumb.JPG.abd2b25333c6ab584529f91d12fe412c.JPG

Option #2: Learning Fun II for the Intellivision SOLD

I've moved this to eBay but will end the listing if anyone wants to purchase it for $85 shipped

Option #3: CIB H.E.R.O. for the Atari 2600 (however the box is in bad shape - please see pictures)

I've reduced this to $75 65 $60 SOLD shipped and will put the H.E.R.O. box in a plastic box protector to help it display better.

image.png.edb49f31fc462529aff18484c10bec62.png

IMG_3358.JPG
IMG_3357.JPG

image.png.d9d835e1c44bf4e32e23b2ad1f8cc090.pngimage.png.757a10e03d4a5c332f931343d71c4e6d.pngimage.png.35bf9c4c9c69817afaf88493ea744382.png

Edited by cvga
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

I’m more interested in the Missile Command sign. That’s sweet!

5 minutes ago, Machine said:

Me too! I wonder if they made others for Asteroids, etc?

This isn't part of the sale but I'm happy to share a picture of the sign lol

IMG_3369.thumb.JPG.408d2caab4b37e76d1416fec84d6dfc6.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

Love it!!!   That’s what I thought it was. I saw that before in one of the collectors guides and always wished I could find one.  Love these kind of things as much as games themselves. 

I love this stuff too. I've never seen another one like this. I bought this one around 20 years ago and it has a nice backstory. We got a knock on our door Christmas Day (probably around 1999). Our mailman was at the post office because they had a last minute delivery and he saw this package with my address on it. He went ahead and delivered it on Christmas Day because he thought it might be a present for our little boy. It was this scoreboard, which wasn't technically a Christmas gift, but given the circumstances, I consider it my gift to myself that Christmas. I have the box for it too.

I've never even seen it in a guide. Just out of curiosity, what does it say it's worth?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cvga said:

I love this stuff too. I've never seen another one like this. I bought this one around 20 years ago and it has a nice backstory. We got a knock on our door Christmas Day (probably around 1999). Our mailman was at the post office because they had a last minute delivery and he saw this package with my address on it. He went ahead and delivered it on Christmas Day because he thought it might be a present for our little boy. It was this scoreboard, which wasn't technically a Christmas gift, but given the circumstances, I consider it my gift to myself that Christmas. I have the box for it too.

I've never even seen it in a guide. Just out of curiosity, what does it say it's worth?

It’s shown in Classic 80s home video games guide.  I believe that’s the one Trade n Games Jason contributed to. Being 2008 it’s far out of date, but they have a boxed complete one showing $40. 

On 9/8/2019 at 6:49 PM, Atari_Bill said:

It’s shown in Classic 80s home video games guide.  I believe that’s the one Trade n Games Jason contributed to. Being 2008 it’s far out of date, but they have a boxed complete one showing $40. 

I'm thinking at least 5 times that.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, eddhell said:

the simple fact that no one ever wrote on that high score sign with permanent marker in over 30 years is amazing....

I totally agree but I've owned it for the last 20 years so that makes it a little less surprising :)

• Haha 1