IGNORED

Circus

alekmaul

Here is a arcade conversion of Circus from Exidy. The game is now finished and will go in beta tests.

My goal was to do a perfect conversion from arcade version. I hope you will enjoy it, for 1 and 2 players.

The game is also compatible with roller controller. I will try to add turbo controller also (will be useful because it is a little hard with joysticks).

I hope that Collectorvision will be able to make it available before the end of this year !

flyerAA.png

• Like 4

I thought that Collectorvision had a finished paddle spinner controller but I have not seen any updates about it in a very long time. Would be great to have it work with this game if that controller is still planned.

I see that the arcade had no in game sounds. Would you be able to to add a version with in game sounds as maybe an option?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

I thought that Collectorvision had a finished paddle spinner controller but I have not seen any updates about it in a very long time. Would be great to have it work with this game if that controller is still planned.

I see that the arcade had no in game sounds. Would you be able to to add a version with in game sounds as maybe an option?

If he makes it work with the driving controller (EM2), it will would work with the planned spinner, since they were to be electronically the same. I would like to see the spinner come out as well.

Since the EM2 input is the same as the horizontal roller controller input I would think all that would be necessary would be to change the controller so player 1 and 2 will both use port 1 for for motion and port 2 for the keypad.

4 hours ago, Swami said:

If he makes it work with the driving controller (EM2), it will would work with the planned spinner, since they were to be electronically the same. I would like to see the spinner come out as well.

Heck, I could easily see Circus as the pack-in game with the spinner controller.  :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...