IGNORED

Replacement design for internal part of power switch?

InfiniteTape

Easiest might be to find someone with a junked-out console. Wonder if they used the same part in both the B&S and beige consoles?

We use the silicone rubber as well, found it in a putty version. The hard part in using the putty is to make sure the rubber fills all voids but doesn't deform and lose contact elsewhere during the brief working-time window. You would also need the original part in hand to create the mold. So back to the junker-donor suggestion for the OP. Maybe Arcade Shopper has one amongst his trade pile?

-Ed

Edited by Ed in SoDak

When working with silicone, type 1 bathroom grade mixed with just a little water and some cornstarch will give a workable material with ~15min set time. The water is not optional; it's needed for setting the silicone.  (Unless you want to wait several days that is.) :)

I am handy with CAD software though. If you have calipers and can give me a notebook paper grade diagram, I can make you a suitable stl file from it.