IGNORED

Happy 40th Intellivision! Pre-interest thread for limited edition custom Stickler sets!

stupus

Hi,

Well I have some unfortunate news on the project.

During the night wednesday morning my son was hospitalized. He is currently doing ok.

But due to this we will not be selling stickler sets this weekend at vcfmw 14.

My current plan is to still attend the show on saturday and possibly be around some friday night. But i will be going to visit him sunday so sunday i will no longer be at the show and no sets will be sold there.

If I still go to the show as planned I will have a couple sets to demo at the show and have them set up for play as well. And I plan to still have the 1 special vcf set in the show auction.

We are both very sad about the timing of this as we have been looking forward to the show for months and showing these together and celebrating intellivision!! :(

As for the project in general.....it is currently on hold. I will not go so far as to say its cancelled....or to say it for certain it will go forward full scale.

He is the 1 producing the actual sticks now completely so it will be totally be up to him how we proceed. If he is up to continuing them, has time with school, etc. 

I apologize for any disappointment and i hope the project continues with just some delayed start and slower processing. But obviously his health and life priorities come first.

Thanks for everyones interest! Him seeing everyones positive reaction to them was very uplifting for him.

People can continue to post interest and i will continue to log it and we will hope for the best with everything.

Family first. Business second.   Pls be strong and get through this minor set back

Hopefully I can still meet up with you tomorrow. 

I will be at tghe Glenside table.   Instead of the INTV 2 I will have a Tandyvision with a brown ECS and brown music keyboard.  

Figured I should have a radio shack display since I will be at a RadioShack table

• Thanks 1

Thanks again everybody for the kind words.

My son was doing better and came up for the vcf show just for sunday.  We held off on selling sets at the show. But we displayed 1 of each set and put the special vcfmw set in the funding auction. And also had them setup to play with at my table.

Congrats to rietveld and his son for winning them!

We had a great time at the show! Look forward to next year already!

Here are some pics:

20190915_093610(0).thumb.jpg.cdf4ecf92ae386805796a8b559d2a721.jpg 20190915_093552.thumb.jpg.40559c8a2ec3af7b54eb92e144675c25.jpg

20190915_093626.thumb.jpg.d2cc17bb2204c2ef60fb9f10d150516c.jpg

20190915_093637.thumb.jpg.7fe8578f6603f06dcde9a6a54e0f684d.jpg

20190914_223520.thumb.jpg.77be1f8a9c361130f7dd9db3101b0ac2.jpg

20190914_163115.thumb.jpg.1037b8c5bf605136042c81c5203e0b65.jpg

20190917_135634.thumb.jpg.eb2accb31914a9c0e32d35aea2fdb45a.jpg

20190913_174316.thumb.jpg.91f581a0c3c790fd69430093547ea1b7.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Speedy recovery to your son!  If these get made I would be interested in a set of each.

Thanks Joe! He seems to be doing better.

I think these will progress forward, probably just at a slower pace than we initially hoped. Our original goal was to have them all shipped by the end of the year. Cant say now that will happen.

I will put you on the list!

• 2 months later...

Well....finally we have an update on these!!!!

The sticks have been finalized and the first sets are ready to ship!!!! :)

We will be contacting people now in the order the pre requests were made in this thread.

Those that then make their paypal payments first will have their sets packaged and mailed out in the order payments are recieved.

Its very unlikely that all sets will be done and mailed before new years, but we are very happy the project is finalized and back on track to now ship just 10 days after the intellivisions birthday!!

Thanks again to all who showed interest and we think you will really enjoy these!!

**Also anyone who missed the original announcement of these can continue to post interest here in the thread to be added on to the end of the list**

• Like 1