IGNORED

Anynews on this project?

Yautja

36 minutes ago, emkay said:

Bosconian is one of those "look why the Atari rules" Games.  

But you wouldn't even understand that term. 

Stalking much?  As with everything you say, I have no idea what this post even means.  The game isn't in Mode D so that can't be what excites you so much.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That's how I think about bosses at the end of stages, maybe they will also appear during the stage. Currently, I am constantly improving the game engine, I switched from 1 character set and IRQ to 2 character sets and DLI. Thanks to this, there will be more diverse graphics and 4 sound channels. I also need to finish the level / character editor because now everything is randomly created.
I think that the engine and editor itself, after minor modifications, will be able to use in my later games.

• Like 7

• 4 months later...
On 2/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, shanti77 said:

That's how I think about bosses at the end of stages, maybe they will also appear during the stage. Currently, I am constantly improving the game engine, I switched from 1 character set and IRQ to 2 character sets and DLI. Thanks to this, there will be more diverse graphics and 4 sound channels. I also need to finish the level / character editor because now everything is randomly created.
I think that the engine and editor itself, after minor modifications, will be able to use in my later games.

Maybe it's time for a perfect port of Xevious ?!

I'm playing around with the released(beta?) game for a possible graphics hack,

but I'm afraid it's not worth the effort, as it is essentially bugged..

Andor2.gif.b6569227bf7e356505f51ebc7e4b7804.gif

Edited by TIX

Damn, I missed this thread before (glad I missed the emkay posts), unfortunately the videos are no longer available to play when I attempt it. Is there a new address link to these on youtube? Or a name to search for them on youtube?

I looked up Shanti77 on youtube and found this video...is it the right one? Damn impressive, but I'd rather have POKEY music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9AHVrya8I

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 2