IGNORED

JagLink II Interface Back in Stock

Albert

14 hours ago, Albert said:

For anyone looking for a JagLink II network interface, I have them back in stock in the AtariAge Store:

AtariAge Store: JagLink II Network Interface

image.png

I imagine these will be popular once Doom: Slayer Edition is made available.  :)

..Al

Is this proof that the Jag-link problem is fixed in Doom??

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2019 at 12:11 PM, Albert said:

For anyone looking for a JagLink II network interface, I have them back in stock in the AtariAge Store:

image.png

I imagine these will be popular once Doom: Slayer Edition is made available.  :)

..Al

Albert, will these be in stock again in the foreseeable future? I've noticed they've been out of stock in the store for a while now. Thanks.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 2:11 PM, Albert said:

image.png

..Al

Will the original JagLink work with the new Doom?

4 minutes ago, RadiATIon said:

Is it at 30 USD a package to connect 2 consoles between them, or do you have to spend 60 USD (so buying 2 products independently) to do this ? Because the original ATARI Jaglink package made it possible to connect 2 consoles between them.

Yes, you will need a JagLink II for each Jaguar you want to network.  Yes, they are more expensive than Atari's solution, but these are hand built and not mass produced like Atari's Jaglink interface.  The JagLink II will work with the original Atari Jaglink.

..Al

3 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes, you will need a JagLink II for each Jaguar you want to network.  Yes, they are more expensive than Atari's solution, but these are hand built and not mass produced like Atari's Jaglink interface.  The JagLink II will work with the original Atari Jaglink.

..Al

Thank you for your answer Al ;-) 

Can I suggest you add : "1 interface : you need 2 interfaces to connect 2 Jaguar between them" in the description ;-)