IGNORED

TRADE COMPLETED - JHL 15

famicommander

EDIT

Trade completed

I have a complete copy of Jaguar Hockey League 15 that I never play.

I would like to trade it for a Jaguar game of similar value. It can be official or homebrew, boxed or loose as long as it's close to the same value as JHL.

Stuff I already have:

Spoiler

Alien vs Predator

Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tales (complete)*

Cybermorph (loose)*

Defender 2000

Doom

Evolution Dino Dudes

Hover Strike (complete) *

Iron Soldier (loose) *

Kasumi Ninja (loose)*

NBA Jam TE

Raiden

Rayman

Super Burnout

Tempest 2000

Theme Park

Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy (boxed)*

Ultra Vortek

Val d'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding (complete)*

Wolfenstein 3D

Zool 2

Zoop

Any offers for stuff not on the list will be considered.

Also, any game marked with a * on the list would also be considered for trade so if you want one, let me know.

Edited by famicommander

Level 7 Games is the only decent local chain. Not overpriced, laid back and well informed staff, they'll take games for any systems. The good stuff tends to fly out of there quickly. They once gave me a free Atari 5200 because they had dropped it and cracked the dust cover. And they sold me a Jaguar CD for super cheap (even though I never play it).

Game Force has a good selection and a few locations but they're pretty overpriced. Buy Back Games seems to be dying out. Those were the two biggest local chains forever.

Doc's has a great selection too, but they're the most overpriced chain I've ever seen. Also they once refused to honor a coupon they handed me when I walked in the door. True story.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 2:23 AM, famicommander said:

Level 7 Games is the only decent local chain. Not overpriced, laid back and well informed staff, they'll take games for any systems. The good stuff tends to fly out of there quickly. They once gave me a free Atari 5200 because they had dropped it and cracked the dust cover. And they sold me a Jaguar CD for super cheap (even though I never play it).

Game Force has a good selection and a few locations but they're pretty overpriced. Buy Back Games seems to be dying out. Those were the two biggest local chains forever.

Doc's has a great selection too, but they're the most overpriced chain I've ever seen. Also they once refused to honor a coupon they handed me when I walked in the door. True story.

Sell me that Jag CD :D

10 minutes ago, orpheuswaking said:

Sell me that Jag CD :D

I'd listen to offers.

It works but only if you put some pressure on top of the CD cover. If you don't, the disc doesn't spin up.

Probably not hard to fix but I only have Blue Lightning and that game sucks, so I've never bothered to try.

Edited by famicommander

2 hours ago, famicommander said:

I'd listen to offers.

It works but only if you put some pressure on top of the CD cover. If you don't, the disc doesn't spin up.

Probably not hard to fix but I only have Blue Lightning and that game sucks, so I've never bothered to try.

Well you got it cheap ;-) I'll go $50 and a pound of grapes