Sign in to follow this  
Giles N

Should someone take upon them to make a completed version of Missing in Action?

It could be sort of cool to have it as a complete game, playable from start to finish with no bugs.

It would increase the 7800 library with one more game (instead of 85% of a game).

And it has a lot of cool elements.

So what would be needed?

What in the game itself needed fixing?

Who and how could it be done?

Probably source code with comments. 

Also a programmer who cares would be needed. 

I agree. No other game like it on the 7800. 

Btw I like your drive for the 7800. We need more like you to keep things going. It is great to talk games.

I always wished for motor psycho to be fixed up for a 3 speed transmission and more variety to the graphics. More tracks etc. To me the best Atari racing game on any of the home systems. Dont know why people beat their pud to night driver etc. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jinks said:

Btw I like your drive for the 7800. We need more like you to keep things going. It is great to talk games.

I always wished for motor psycho to be fixed up for a 3 speed transmission and more variety to the graphics. More tracks etc. To me the best Atari racing game on any of the home systems. Dont know why people beat their pud to night driver etc. 

Thanks,

I also hope to be a little into the 5200!

I liked Motor Psycho too, I wish it had more variety because it's really close to being a super cool game. MIA is something I've been hoping a complete version would pop out of nowhere and surprise us one day.

Edited by Linndrum
  • Like 1

Off topic (please forgive me) - but your username reminds me that I am *dying* to find an original Linn LM-1 (that I can afford to buy)

Image result for linn lm-1

Ok, thread derailment over.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 1:01 AM, Jinks said:

Agree 500%.  I used to be like this first when I got into the 7800 back in 2004.  I've always liked more new people coming on here to talk about the games from new perspectives.  Please keep it up. :)

• Like 2