IGNORED

Ebay: RTime Sealed.

doctor_x

Because like most of ebay it's a slippery weasel kind of lie, fools and their money are soon parted. though technically does he say who 'sealed' it...

you might get it in a sealed condition, though the seller or one of their friends may have done the sealing. :)

It's worth about  35 to 70 dollars by the way... the guy probably got it for next to nothing, could be someone here even...

boy that's some battery... he tested it and it works great and it's still sealed... lmfao

typical... wait for the pissy match to follow

Edited by _The Doctor__

Only posted because *I* haven't seen them - especially sealed - around very often....

I am quite certain he uses an ebay template - every item likely has the same description - or at least base description...

hope i didnt ruffle anyones feathers by posting.. just trying to help my atari peeps out!

• Like 1

Right up there with the listing for a SpartaDOS X cart and a homebrew BASIC rev C cart for $332 USD. I guess it gets some points for including the manual... They've even had 3 offers already.

PS: This topic would have been perfectly appropriate in the Auction Central forum:

https://atariage.com/forums/forum/24-auction-central/

• Like 1