AdeptRapier

Battlesphere Instructions?

Not anymore that I am aware of.

Anything in particular that you are looking for?

Mitch

Nothing in particular, I was just interested in reading the manual. I've seen photos here and there of maybe a particular page but was wondering what the whole manual was like. Maybe for Battlesphere it's a straight forward manual; (I have no idea) but I find some game manuals very entertaining to read as far as back story, artwork, etc. I don't have the game though so I've never actually seen the original manual.

Thanks!

There must be a PDF copy floating around somewhere...as there are for many games.  If not someone on here (maybe me?) can scan a copy. Why not?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, travistouchdown said:

There must be a PDF copy floating around somewhere...as there are for many games.  If not someone on here (maybe me?) can scan a copy. Why not?

Why not?  Lots of folks will soon be playing.

I've heard that quality PDFs of the BSG manual have actively been suppressed by certain collector elements, out of concern for their investments fakes being printed up and sold. Same sort of situation with manuals for spendy games on a few other platforms such as Neo Geo. Whether or not that is true I can't say for sure, but it would not at all surprise me.