IGNORED

Wanted: A Super Everdrive Label (FOUND!)

eightbit

I know, seems like a trivial thing to ask for. But, I have an old Super Everdrive that I purchased back in the day as board only and modified a Super Nintendo USA cart shell for the sd card slot and it has been sitting in that shell ever since. I have no way of printing a sticker for it and it has been label-less for a very long time. I planned on purchasing a label at some point but never did, and now I cannot find anyone offering one for the life of me. If anyone can print a nice glossy neat looking super everdrive label that is cut to fit a USA SNES cart please let me know!

Edited by eightbit

On 9/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, ClassicGMR said:

Sorry it was the only one I could find last night.

EDIT: I think I might order one from there as well. I just realized my cart doesn't have one. Never paid attention to that! :)

Yeah, mine originally came in a SFC case from Retrogate I think, but that casing was garbage and was holding the board inside by some puffy tape! When I removed the board (and installed a DSP-1 chip) I replaced the shell with a USA SNES shell....but it has been label-less for a long time. After so many years I figured it was time...lol!

• Like 1