IGNORED

Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer price

Yaniv

Paid $45 for mine from a member here and lived close enough to where we met half way. Course, it needed a new power input jack and a little minor work, so $100 seems about right. $150 on eBay to help pay all the fees, etc. Just hope you're lucky enough to deal with someone that knows what in the hell they're doing when it comes to these things. They're more rare than the systems themselves!   ;)

25 minutes ago, save2600 said:

Paid $45 for mine from a member here and lived close enough to where we met half way. Course, it needed a new power input jack and a little minor work, so $100 seems about right. $150 on eBay to help pay all the fees, etc. Just hope you're lucky enough to deal with someone that knows what in the hell they're doing when it comes to these things. They're more rare than the systems themselves!   ;)

I hope I will be lucky enough to buy a working system in a good condition

I think the same here, $100

It should have the joystick with Atari logo on the tip of the stick.

Also, it should have a grey/cream colored power supply, in order to have authentic parts.

I saw one CIB for $80 at a flea market, but the controller was really beat up and the box was in terrible condition.  Still I thought that was a pretty good deal if it all worked properly.

19 hours ago, S.BAZ said:

I think the same here, $100

It should have the joystick with Atari logo on the tip of the stick.

Also, it should have a grey/cream colored power supply, in order to have authentic parts.

I saw one CIB for $80 at a flea market, but the controller was really beat up and the box was in terrible condition.  Still I thought that was a pretty good deal if it all worked properly.

Thanks mate for the information. Do you sell 2600 Heavy Sixer?

I purchased the Sears variant 2 weeks ago with two good working CX-10s and a CX-40 for $130.00 shipped with the box. The console is not the nicest one I have owned, but easily an 8 out of 10.  Surprisingly both of the CX-10s worked great, which is the first time I've ever had that happen. 

On 9/19/2019 at 1:59 AM, adamchevy said:

I purchased the Sears variant 2 weeks ago with two good working CX-10s and a CX-40 for $130.00 shipped with the box. The console is not the nicest one I have owned, but easily an 8 out of 10.  Surprisingly both of the CX-10s worked great, which is the first time I've ever had that happen. 

Lucky U