IGNORED

Buffalo Game Expo 2019 - FUBAR and Blix & Chocolate Mine on Display

Zendocon

Here are the pictures I took at Buffalo Game Expo 2019.  Because I was by myself demoing three products at my table (the third one is a tabletop game I created with a 3D printer), I only had time to take pictures before the event.

Several people were impressed to see there are still games being made for the Intellivision, when everything else was either a board/card game or a computer game to be released on Steam.

20190915_125908.jpg

20190915_134856.jpg

20190915_135000.jpg

20190915_134843.jpg

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

That's a good idea.  I've been meaning to put together a couple videos to demonstrate the Portable Development Environment in action.  Running FUBAR and Blix & Chocolate Mine would kill two birds.

I'm glad you like the website.  I tried to make it look elegant, but get straight to the point at the same time.

• Like 1

FUBAR is available from IntellivisionRevolution.  Blix & Chocolate Mine is available from GoodDealGames.  I've got links to both from my website, midnightblueinternational.com.  I will also have copies of both games available at RetroGameCon.

So what were your two game releases?  I do like Piggy Bank.

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 9:32 AM, Zendocon said:

FUBAR is available from IntellivisionRevolution.  Blix & Chocolate Mine is available from GoodDealGames.  I've got links to both from my website, midnightblueinternational.com.  I will also have copies of both games available at RetroGameCon.

So what were your two game releases?  I do like Piggy Bank.

How many people can play FUBAR at the same time?

10 hours ago, Swami said:

How many people can play FUBAR at the same time?

Up to 4 people can play FUBAR at the same time, if you connect an ECS and an extra pair of Intellivision-II controllers.  If you count the computer players, there can be up to 8 players at a time.

• 1 year later...

There will be another event currently scheduled for Friday, September 24, 2021.  That means @Sinjinhawke has enough advance notice this time.  Good thing the US/Canadian border is just opening back up.

More details here.  I already submitted exhibitor applications for each of the games I will be demoing.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Zendocon said:

There will be another event currently scheduled for Friday, September 24, 2021.  That means @Sinjinhawke has enough advance notice this time.  Good thing the US/Canadian border is just opening back up.

More details here.  I already submitted exhibitor applications for each of the games I will be demoing.

The Canadian  boarder is opening to the Americans August 4 but the American government has still not committed  to an opening date for us to go there.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zendocon said:

New games for the Intellivision hopefully?

2 hours ago, rietveld said:

The Canadian  boarder is opening to the Americans August 4 but the American government has still not committed  to an opening date for us to go there.  

Yeah, I'm double vax and I wear a mask and still I'm not good enough for you America.  Why won't you love me?????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2021 at 3:04 PM, wolfy62 said:

New games for the Intellivision hopefully?

After submitting the exhibitor application, I hadn't heard anything.  Then all of a sudden, I got an e-mail that the expo is "indefinitely postponed" due to Covid.  I was planning to demo X-Ray & DILLIGASLittle Man Computer, and another tabletop game I created with my 3D printer.

Next time there's a local indie game expo, I'll mention it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...