IGNORED

Atari 7800 SD Cart (Concerto?)

Tempest

This may have been discussed somewhere else, but I couldn't find anything recent. Is there an Atari 7800 SD cart still being developed?  I think I heard that the Concerto (Harmony 2) was being developed but got stalled and is now sort of in limbo.  I haven't paid attention to 7800 news in a long time, so maybe I missed something?  Surely there's got to be something in the works other than used Cuttle Cart II's.

46 minutes ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

I wish there were fewer "inside jokes" about this subject and more just "I'm building this thing, it's not exactly an SD cart but it functions like this..." 

not really sure why everything needs to be all secret squirrel. 

Just tell us what it is, what it does, and when it might possibly be available. 

An apple a day keeps everyone away if thrown hard enough. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

I wish there were fewer "inside jokes" about this subject and more just "I'm building this thing, it's not exactly an SD cart but it functions like this..." 

Soup Nazi Seinfeld GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

Why?  Would you post a half written book, so someone else can run with your story?

Besides, I never claimed I am making something for the masses. ;)  If it works out, the way I want, maybe.  I am still sitting on $5K of inventory, so there is that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Why?  Would you post a half written book, so someone else can run with your story?

Besides, I never claimed I am making something for the masses. ;)  If it works out, the way I want, maybe.  I am still sitting on $5K of inventory, so there is that.

I guess my point was: why even mention it if you don't really want to talk about it? Hinting about it, and making inside jokes makes it seem like there is only a special club of people who are allowed to know - which is kinda shitty for everyone not on the inside. 

• Like 1