IGNORED

Atari 7800 SD Cart (Concerto?)

Tempest

11 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

This is what shit looks like, when I don't really have off the shelf solutions.  You have another thing to bitch about now, because of how much is actually going on in that picture, but it is really just a poster, for the next Godzilla movie.  I am sure someone will ask me, if Godzilla will have children this time and if I don't tell, I suck.  Just like all the people that walked around with the secrets of Game Of Thrones for 6 months. 

IMG-6571.JPG

First person who can make an accurate description of what is going on in this picture gets a cookie. And yes, there is a correct answer to describing this beautiful 7800 clusterfuck depicted here.

EDIT: First person who isn't "in da club" that is :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Come on people, lets all be respectful to everyone else.  This is my thread and I will kick people if need be.  

I'm grateful that CPUWIZ showed something that he's working on, but let's not pester him with questions.  He'll reveal something when he's ready (if ever).  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tempest said:

He'll reveal something when he's ready (if ever).

Exactly, I am not going to, unless all my features work.  Which at this point is a lot of programming on 3 different CPU's.  That mess in the picture isn't all 7800 related either, which makes it more fun.  That is also proto setup #1, I am already making that into proto #2, which is much smaller.  Like I said, I have been working on this off and on, for a year.  Plus, it also serves as a learning situation, so nothing is wasted, but money. LOL

Sorry Matt, I didn't mean to derail your thread, but if I ever make these, you'll get one.

Also, why do people think the XM will help you at all, in uploading ROM's?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tempest said:

Come on people, lets all be respectful to everyone else.  This is my thread and I will kick people if need be.  

I'm grateful that CPUWIZ showed something that he's working on, but let's not pester him with questions.  He'll reveal something when he's ready (if ever).  

Batari was on the forum today posting in the Harmony thread. Maybe try and shoot him a PM about getting a Concerto? 

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the roadblock for just remaking the Cuttle Cart 2? The original developer has no interest, lack of parts, questionable market size, feature availability, or some other top secret thing?   I haven't had a 7800 long enough to know much about them.

1 minute ago, thanatos said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the roadblock for just remaking the Cuttle Cart 2? The original developer has no interest, lack of parts, questionable market size, feature availability, or some other top secret thing?   I haven't had a 7800 long enough to know much about them.

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, thanatos said:

My understanding was that sourcing some of the parts in any sort of quantity (or at all) has made it near impossible. That and he ended up sitting on a bunch of them from the second batch for a long time before they all sold. 

• Like 1